Iffy start, but…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t win football matches without scoring goals.

This rag bag outfit need prime time Lineker or Shearer because the likes of Gordon / Gray / McNeil / Rondon / Iwobi aren’t getting more than 10 between them all season.

I hope Onana turns out boss because there literally isn't a single player in this squad who i could say i look forward to watching

Just 1 player who is good with the ball at their feet, that's all i ask, its not much.

It’s not Dave, stop being daft
Of course it. Can you imagine this team with three opening losses sorting themselves out?

They'll do what they ALWAYS do: hide away and get the manager sacked.

What football club have you been supporting in the last decade?

Of course it. Can you imagine this team with three opening losses sorting themselves out?

They'll do what they ALWAYS do: hide away and get the manager sacked.

What football club have you been supporting in the last decade?
None of them hid away in either game, we were still in both right to the end, a huge mark up compared to the half season under you know who last year

The two starting back lines have looked far solid with Tarkowski and now Coady being part of it, results will come starting next week I have the faith

None of them hid away in either game, we were still in both right to the end, a huge mark up compared to the half season under you know who last year

The two starting back lines have looked far solid with Tarkowski and now Coady being part of it, results will come starting next week I have the faith
They hid away until the game was lost.

If you dont think this team are passive then I dont know what team you've been watching for the past few years.

Who’s scoring mate? 1 own goal so far.

There are ZERO goals in this side.

I'm far less worried than I was a month ago. They look a lot more solid at the back. Get Gana in and two new forwards in early next week doubled up with a win against Forest and I don't think things will look as bad.

Encouraging that they have stayed in both games to the end was a bit disappointed with the team selection today them 3 up top were never going to physically compete most probably why Mings was brought back in he will never have an easier game
Just been listening to Barry Horne last time Everton beat Villa was when Rom was playing and since he left Everton have made no effort to replace him and a lot of money has been spent in other areas

Status
Not open for further replies.