2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that you Idrissa?
EQbWWg6WkAAhYKl.png

Same mask ive had since 2012 , yep thats me.
Whats yours mert ?
Yanno under the mask ?

Frank will win a cup this season , vault me.

Stop talking oot yer rectum trying to point score on the internet like a 12 year old lol

I hope he does win a pot but can't see it like. He couldn't win one with Chelsea what hopes he got with our squad ?

Bruno Lage lost his 1st 4 games and Arteta was touted for the chop after 4 games and a 6-0 drubbbing from City. I can see some good things and some not so good but I can see with a striker and a bit more presence in midfield progress. The players didn’t fold today we should have been braver earlier, If Onana was introduced with 30 left I think we could have took all 3 points.
Is progress good enough if we finish 15th? Is signing two players from a relegated team and one who can’t get into a wolves team good enough? Is signing a striker, who in all probability won’t score 10-15 goals a season, progress?

How are you so certain the issue isn't the manager AND the squad?
In my judgement, the o,Ayers are playing for and improving under the manager, we are short in one line, I don’t think we really deserved to loose either game we played and think results would be different with the clear deficiency amended.

That’s my judgement, does sacking the manager make us more likely t9 score next week, no, therefore logic dictates…..

Is progress good enough if we finish 15th? Is signing two players from a relegated team and one who can’t get into a wolves team good enough? Is signing a striker, who in all probability won’t score 10-15 goals a season, progress?
we’ve played 2 games mate, in a season where everyone has tipped us for the drop. Has Tarkowski disappointed you? Has Coady? Has Onana? Has Patterson? He’s made mistakes but I think we will improve no doubt. When we get a couple of wins together the team will grow. Just have some patience. I think you forgot how bad we where from October to March last year. We aren’t gonna build Rome in a day mate. We need a striker and another midfielder in the window. Let’s try and trust the process Rather than appointing yet another manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.