2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing into the boo bhoys hands by persisting with Gordon up top as he did with playing Kenny last season.

It's stubbornness that see's the fans turn against the manager.

Play King Salaman up top and if he isn't delivering the goods then his hands are tied and the fanbase understand.
I'm hoping he'll be playing Broja or someone else decent up there next week, then we can put this terrible start to bed and relax.

BBC article suggesting the pressure is on Lampard already…..
Suppose there’s always pressure but the article also suggested villa should have won by a bigger margin which is a bit generous but I guess they have to write something.

That's a decent shout.

I think Frank;s trying to do the measured managerial thing and give the starters up to the hour mark to prove the game plan right. But you need to be bold. Especially now when you have the extra subs to hold back for injuries.
That’s one positive about him, he’s using subs at the right time to change things.

Well the Benitez stuff wasnt about your earlier post .
It was the continual non stop Jaffa love in at any cost , and you knew what it was doing to the majority of Blues.

But now you wind people up telling half truths and lies to twist your narrative.

Lets face it you cant wait for Lampard to fail to justify nailing your colours to the good ship Jaffa boy.
Just to say you where right all along.

Again making up reasons to justify your dislike of me with no proof or substance.

Let it go, life's too short.

Well no. I'm willing to give him leeway for the same reasons I would give any Everton manager leeway: because he is building something, improving us, and getting results.

If Frank goes 10 matches without a win, he'll be gone just as any Everton manager should be. It's about standards - not a brand name or acceptable image.

Exactly this......

Do I like Frank? Yes absolutely the best man for the job IMO, united us when it mattered. BUT I will not see this club go down from a manager that is stubborn and wont stray from this fanciful 5-2-3 formation if he isn`t getting the results.

I think if we don`t have a win by game 4/5/6 he will start to have issues, if we haven`t got at least 10/12 points by game 10 then I think he is staring down the barrel and rightly so.

Need results and points more than anything else..........

Hopefully it doesn`t come to that and we go on a nice run of wins.

Exactly this......

Do I like Frank? Yes absolutely the best man for the job IMO, united us when it mattered. BUT I will not see this club go down from a manager that is stubborn and wont stray from this fanciful 5-2-3 formation if he isn`t getting the results.

I think if we don`t have a win by game 4/5/6 he will start to have issues, if we haven`t got at least 10/12 points by game 10 then I think he is staring down the barrel and rightly so.

Need results and points more than anything else..........

Hopefully it doesn`t come to that and we go on a nice run of wins.

Again though, I go back to Howe going in at Newcastle. They`ve gone in there and gone strictly 4-3-3, no chopped and changed and made that formation solid defensively whilst scoring goals. A team that were thought to be down after 11 games with 5 points finished 11th 14 points ahead of the drop zone and 10 points ahead of us. Howe took Newcastle from 10 points below us after 11 games to 10 points above us after 38, that is 20 points MORE than us 27 games.

They clearly had the right idea, not like Frank and co flip flopping between systems and not really knowing any that well.....

Like I said 16 points we got using 4-3-3, just 4 with 5-2-3, nothing more to add.

I neither like , nor dislike you. I dont know you.

I dont like your agenda and winding people up.
Most Blues I know dont take kindly to other Blues ??? acting this way just to say i told you so.

I posted earlier Lampard gets the season for me - and here you are claiming I want him to fail ?

Its just a mixture of paranoia and dislike and its all so unnecessary sir.

BBC article suggesting the pressure is on Lampard already…..
Suppose there’s always pressure but the article also suggested villa should have won by a bigger margin which is a bit generous but I guess they have to write something.
That's the spin. Ten Haag is next in their sights, then Lampard if we dont beat Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.