Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem though, it's another masterclass from the club. Any single forward who now comes in that is remotely average will look like a prime Ronaldo, due to our options and situation
Your spot on,Those at the club who thought no strikers were the perfect start to a new season, have no reduced me to welcoming Brett Angel back with open arms . It’s what they do

With the way Iwobi has been playing, I’d be prioritizing two forwards now over anything else. Close the deal for Gana or pivot to another DM for sure, but we definitely need two forwards. I’m hoping we get a surprise and one is really quality ie Terrier or Pulisic (I know he’s not for everyone)

Ajorque looks like a quality target man. I wouldn’t love getting him, Coady, Tarkowski & Gana in one window because of their ages, but we definitely can’t be turning up our nose at someone like that right now.

Ajorque is someone I’d see us signing during the Moyes era. Is he going to set the world alight? Probably not, but could he score as many as Richy did… probably

Only Everton could assemble a group of players all exceptionally gifted at winning headers and have absolutely not one single player in the team who can deliver a good set piece.
Have to wonder if there is a team in the Prem worse for set piece delivery than us. Awful last season, awful so far this season. It's looks like they don't even bother practicing them let alone try anything or anyone different.

Status
Not open for further replies.