Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry I just don’t see it with Gordon. Yes he can carry the ball every now and then but there is no threat whatsoever. He’s a decent squad player but that’s about it, he’s the forward version of Tom davies. A decent offer and sell the boy

Utter nonsense the lad is 20 has already played more consistently than Davies and has big clubs sniffing around him for big money, should tell you something about the kids potential.

Utter nonsense the lad is 20 has already played more consistently than Davies and has big clubs sniffing around him for big money, should tell you something about the kids potential.
Bags of potential mate, which is why people are saying sell him for 50m, not 20m.

I mean its not like teams are offering us 40m for the 4 goals he scored last season is it?

I like Anthony Gordon, I think he has great potential, but, if we are offered he same kind of money we got for Richarlison. We really couldn't justify turning it down. Unfortunately, the days of Everton only selling players when we felt thy were surplus to requirements are gone. If the money is right, he will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.