Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This maybe where McNeil comes in. He may have his limitations, but he has a wand of a left foot and can deliver some fantastic balls in to the box. Maupay isn’t the tallest, but for his height he’s excellent in the air. Get McNeil swinging balls in to the box for Maupay and DCL and it may pay dividends.
Wow its really getting to some of us isn't it. I don't know how the club do it

Imagine selling Richarlison, Gordon and Alli in one transfer window.

And still having Davies and Gbamin.
Everton that.

Tbf Alli seems to have lost his love of the game. I was advocating for him to start games as he at least showed in the past he could be productive but he probably wasn't looking arsed in training we can't be paying 40m for that.

The same Neal Maupay who plays for Brighton, a team who famously “would be right up there if they had a striker who could score goals”.

That Neal Maupay?

Couldn’t agree more. I’m a southern based toffee and I’ve got loads of mates who support Brighton, and they say the amount of chances he misses are ridiculous.

You only need to look at last season how many games Brighton drew because they couldn’t hit a barn door. That was With Maupay up front.

It’s a massive no from me.

Romano saying on his podcast that Everton are desperate for both Che Adams + Maupay. £15m each. Lampard has held positive talks with both.
Surely it would be one or the other. I don't mind one to play off of DCL in a 2 up top, but our other striker signing needs to be someone who can play in place of DCL when he is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.