Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay is one of those players who will score against Everton and then go a year without scoring then pop up with a last minute winner against Everton. For this reason I wish for us to sign him.

Stick him with the tea ladies, get him on cone duty, fire him into the sun, do what you want with him but let’s just prevent the inevitable here.

Maupay is one of those players who will score against Everton and then go a year without scoring then pop up with a last minute winner against Everton. For this reason I wish for us to sign him.

Stick him with the tea ladies, get him on cone duty, fire him into the sun, do what you want with him but let’s just prevent the inevitable here.
Ye I'm getting Kenwyn Jones, van wolfswinkle vibes

Romano saying on his podcast that Everton are desperate for both Che Adams + Maupay. £15m each. Lampard has held positive talks with both.
Christ alive! If they are both signed, several people involved in that need sacking. Two players who have proven they are not very good at Southampton and Brighton are in no way going to help our situation. Absolute madness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.