Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bobble, it is about being first. That's why other papers credit exclusives in rival papers when they run the same story. Whilst you post the work of others, reworded, for those that don't know better.
Whats your beef fella ?

If you dont want to read anything , DONT READ IT ,its really that simple.

Coming on here having a dig at a fellow blue for passing on a bit of info is bang out of order and the reason the very good ITK's dont post on here nowadays.
Turn it in mate.

Off Topic
Whats your beef fella ?

If you dont want to read anything , DONT READ IT ,its really that simple.

Coming on here having a dig at a fellow blue for passing on a bit of info is bang out of order and the reason the very good ITK's dont post on here nowadays.
Turn it in mate.
That's my point. He isn't what people think he is. And now he's monetised their access to his phony persona.

Why do some of you care about transfer rumours so much? Do you not have anything better to do than whinge about the reliability of journalists/internet personalities and the players we may or may not be linked with? If we don’t sign someone a few months pass and we can sign someone else. Football isn’t going anywhere.

Best bit is they’ll probably be crap too.

That's my point. He isn't what people think he is. And now he's monetised their access to his phoney persona.
So what ?

If you dont want to read it , then dont read it.
If you dont want to hear the podcast , dont listen to it .

He's explained why there's a subscription and where it goes , again if you dont like it , dont pay it.

There are plenty on here like the info & that is their choice.

Just makes you look like you are envious about what the lad does .
No need for it.

That's my point. He isn't what people think he is. And now he's monetised their access to his phony persona.
Most sensible people think he’s a lad who has a contact in the club and shares some info, mostly confirming what is already rumoured. When there’s a rumour circling that I would like to be true I’m always happy when he confirms it because he rarely posts on things that don’t happen and is always off his own source confirming rather than just re-hashing newspapers.

Some people also enjoy hearing his informed opinions and give him a bit of money to hear him talk. That’s not for me so I don’t do that, but some do and that’s fine and most of the money goes to charity so great!

He doesn’t charge for breaking stories or insider news, he posts it all in here or on Twitter for free so he’s very transparent in what he’s doing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.