Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three centre midfielders is enough for one season for me! Im not over the moon with davies but I dont mind him as cheap backup.
I suppose I just don't like the lack of ambition from him. Amazingly hot prospect at 17 and has just gone downhill since. His last really good game was against City in 2018(!) and I think that says it all. It's hard not to look at his off-field antics and wonder if that's had an impact on how he views his actual job as a footballer. I know people will strongly oppose that statement, but while he's been busy going out in dressing gowns, handbags and Willy Wonka shoes, about 8 players have overtaken him in our pecking order. Doubt it's coincidence tbh; young footballers generally don't just fall off a cliff like he has.

Be laughing if he's half as good as Carrick was then!

However,.to be a glass half empty kind of guy, if he any good if he can't get any minutes of mctominay and Fred?

Did read a piece that he does individual training sessions with Carrick to develop parts of his game.

United are like Chelsea in many ways, some very good young players but just don't seem to handle developing them through well

No sign of the domestic loan being used, you’d think we’d use it for someone even if it’s Batshuayi as extra cover up front. Unless we do Garner as a loan with obligation for the FFP benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.