Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly due to how England play and a lack of personnel yes he does. He's not the same type of player as Warrington though its like comparing Onana with Gueye, sure onana can play deepest as seen last night but looks like he will be better box to box. Either way it's not an either or situation since Warrington probably needs at least 1 more loan

I feel this season we'll see Onana played in a variety of the midfield roles to develop all parts of his game - think very much we have a long term plan for the lads development into a 'complete' midfielder like Viera was

He still does though. It's where he always plays for England. He didn't at Forest but only because they played with 2 mids.

He'd actually be a very good fit into the Chelsea side imo, not a big enough profile for them though. But would be a good signing for them

Be laughing if he's half as good as Carrick was then!

However,.to be a glass half empty kind of guy, if he any good if he can't get any minutes of mctominay and Fred?
Just side to side passing. Sorry I fall into the group that didn't think much of him. Carrick was a very Marmite player.

Tom Davies seeing three players brought in in the exact position he wants to play in, while also knowing he's behind Doucouré in the pecking order. Have some ambition Tom, you've fulfilled your dream of playing for Everton now and you're very rich guy, go join a new club and make a name for yourself.
Id sooner see Gomes, Gbamin, Allan and Doucoure out of the door before Tom. Tom costs what, 2M per year? The four above are costing us near 50M per season and not contributing anything.

Id sooner see Gomes, Gbamin, Allan and Doucoure out of the door before Tom. Tom costs what, 2M per year? The four above are costing us near 50M per season and not contributing anything.
I'd get all 5 gone and get a nice young ambitious lad from the Championship next year to slowly integrate into the squad.

Gana, Garner, Onana, Iwobi +1 would be very nice options.

I'd get all 5 gone and get a nice young ambitious lad from the Championship next year to slowly integrate into the squad.

Gana, Garner, Onana, Iwobi +1 would be very nice options.
Three centre midfielders is enough for one season for me! Im not over the moon with davies but I dont mind him as cheap backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.