Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely on latest rumours, if we can bring in Garner, Gana and Chukwueze, I think we can all see that with the exception of the striker situation we have gone into this transfer window with some sort of strategy!

Mix of experience and youngsters in the squad with a low average age and a squad / team to build on in the coming years. Get Maupay and DCL into this now and I am sure we can start grinding out those results!

No option taken by us yet on Dacoures contract too.

Find it interesting we haven't taken the one year extension yet as it's down to 9/10 months left now
Wish him well and bid him adieu at the end of the season. He'll likely pre-sign a contract to play in the Middle East in January and fair enough, nice big payday for his final contract.

Possibility of:

Team - Pickford (28), Patterson (20), Tark (29), Coady (29), Myko (23), Gana (32), Onana (21) Iwobi (26), Gordon (21), DCL (25), Chuk (23).
Bench - Begovic (35), Holgate (25), Coleman (33), Vinagre (23), Doucoure (29), Garner (21), McNeil (22), Gray (26), Maupay (26)

That is not a squad IMO that will be in a relegation scrap end of the year!

I’m liking how this is shaping up. If we can just sort out the top end I think we’ll be fine this season but Lampard is right you have to build from a base.

We’ve had years of insipid squad culture with terrible recruitment, slow aimless players who only turned up when they felt like it have proliferated the squad for ages. It will take time to turn that around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back