Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think Lampard rates any of the centre mids that where here mate.

Agreed, hence Iwobi playing ahead of them in that position.

The signings have been so disappointing.

Schneiderlin Gueye Siggurdson seemed like a perfectly balanced midfield of proven PL quality but they were utterly awful together with Gueye being the only good individual player

Gomes Gbamin Delph brought in to replace them and all crocked immediately for a whole season with none of them hitting previous form

Allan Docuoure James. Injuries have beset the first two although I don’t think Doucoure is good enough regardless and we couldn’t even afford James

Then there’s Davies who has just regressed and regressed since his debut for us.

There was excitement around nearly all those signings and they’ve all for different reasons just turned out to be awful

Let’s hope Onana Garner Gana Iwobi can return us to the times of some consistent, for, decent, midfield options that can compete in the premier league.

Oh I know mate, I just think it's a little odd we haven't yet, unless maybe we may look at moving him on if interest comes in late
I think it’s quite common (and sensible) for non star players. Use the extension as a carrot -stay fit, play well and you get it, don’t and you don’t. As much as I don’t rate doucoure he’s certainly got some value so I’d be quite annoyed if he was player 574 to leave on a free in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back