Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way fellaini had a release fee that expired midway through the transfer window and moyes waited until the week after to bid for him.

I would expect its a buy back after 2 years, if he isn't cutting it by then, they won't want him back and would probably be unlikely to be at the level they want in the years following.
The Fellaini one was a release clause rather than a buyback, but the same principle. That was hilarious, btw!

The sky call could fall down, I mean that is the same logic
He’s missed 23 of our last 43 league games, spread over 5 instances of absence. It’s much more of a stretch to assume he’s going to come back and play all season than it is to assume he’s going to miss a fair few games.

That said, I’m not sure we’ll see another striker come in unless we’re going to change formation. If we’re only playing one at a time it’s not going to be easy to attract decent quality as a third option.I’d have thought another wide player was more likely, ideally one likely to get plenty of goals and or assists.

Last edited:

He’s missed 23 of our last 43 league games, spread over 5 instances of absence. It’s much more of a stretch to assume he’s going to come back and play all season that it is to assume he’s going to miss a fair few games.

That said, I’m not sure we’ll see another striker come in unless we’re going to change formation. If we’re only playing one at a time it’s not going to be easy to attract decent quality as a third option.I’d have thought another wide player was more likely, ideally one likely to get plenty of goals and or assists.
I like that Chukwueze but if that's the case Pedro makes more sense can play on both wings and up front

Status
Not open for further replies.