Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same way fellaini had a release fee that expired midway through the transfer window and moyes waited until the week after to bid for him.

I would expect its a buy back after 2 years, if he isn't cutting it by then, they won't want him back and would probably be unlikely to be at the level they want in the years following.
The Fellaini one was a release clause rather than a buyback, but the same principle. That was hilarious, btw!

The sky call could fall down, I mean that is the same logic
He’s missed 23 of our last 43 league games, spread over 5 instances of absence. It’s much more of a stretch to assume he’s going to come back and play all season than it is to assume he’s going to miss a fair few games.

That said, I’m not sure we’ll see another striker come in unless we’re going to change formation. If we’re only playing one at a time it’s not going to be easy to attract decent quality as a third option.I’d have thought another wide player was more likely, ideally one likely to get plenty of goals and or assists.

Last edited:

He’s missed 23 of our last 43 league games, spread over 5 instances of absence. It’s much more of a stretch to assume he’s going to come back and play all season that it is to assume he’s going to miss a fair few games.

That said, I’m not sure we’ll see another striker come in unless we’re going to change formation. If we’re only playing one at a time it’s not going to be easy to attract decent quality as a third option.I’d have thought another wide player was more likely, ideally one likely to get plenty of goals and or assists.
I like that Chukwueze but if that's the case Pedro makes more sense can play on both wings and up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back