Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised we aren't recalling Saints for Gakpo, he looks exactly what we need maybe the price is too high for us and we can get Chuckuweze on a loan. Wonder who the last domestic loan will be...

Surprised we aren't recalling Saints for Gakpo, he looks exactly what we need maybe the price is too high for us and we can get Chuckuweze on a loan. Wonder who the last domestic loan will be...

He plays the same position as Gordon mate, and it's why we seem to be after a right forward instead

1418197229.0.jpg

Gakpo has scored 2 already and 1 goal disallowed by VAR.

This lad would be perfect for us and I am gutted if he moves to Southampton or Leeds.

There'll be a video reveal 8pm or 9pm tonight I reckon then another tomorrow morning 9am (Gueye and Garner)

Then it'll be a dash to get in some attacking threat.
It's Gana be a hell of window.... With our new players Garnering the support of the entire fanbase. The ying and Yang combining like salt and Vinagre.

If we Chuck in a wider, and another attacking midfielder. Kudus to the club.

Poor judgement. MoPay. Tark days. Oh na na.

Diaz like these, are things to be remembered.

* I'll get me coady on

So holdup, if he's turd we have wasted 15m, if he's good he will be off you pop back to Manchester, abhorrent deal
If he's good we make our money back at the least. If he's rubbish, £15mil is cheaper than all of the other 'magic' deals of the last few years. Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Tosun, Walcott, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.