Martinez sacked (15/16) after 37 PL games (44 points) PPG=1.19
Koeman sacked (17/18) after 9 PL games (8 points) PPG=0.89
Allardyce sacked (17/18) after 24 PL games (34 points) PPG=1.42
Silva sacked (19/20) after 15 PL games (14 points) PPG=0.93
Benitez sacked (21/22) after 19 PL games (19 points) PPG=1.0
Lampard (22/23) 5 PL games (3 points)
PPG=0.60
Lampard TOTAL Everton PL GAMES 23 (23 points) PPG=1.0
No wonder Big Sam feels hard done by. His brand of anti-football wasn't very Evertonian, but he got points on the board.

Can we ban that knob who keeps asking completely irrelevant questions every week? Every time he starts talking in his dour tones you can see Frank getting more and more repulsed by the man before having to politely tell him to shut up and that his questions irrelevant.

What answer did that journalist expect Frank to give about the premier league spending a shedload of money during the cost of living crisis in the UK? Pathetic.
That is the idiot Alistair Magowan, always asks the most ridiculous questions trying to get a headline, has asked Frank stuff in the past regarding Russia/Ukraine etc something along the lines of how does he feel about being paid by Abromovich for years, the guys a total idiot and should be banned from those press conferences as it’s virtually the same every week with his line of questioning.

….he’s a fascinating man.

In my work life I ended up in a position that took me to regular meetings in Whitehall & Lampard talks that talk. I’m sure there’s many on here who recognise the terminology he uses but he’s been a footballer all of his life & doesn’t fit the stereotype. I have no idea why he talks like a politician or mandarin, it doesn’t make him smart but I think he’s very smart.

Being very smart doesn’t correlate to being a very good football player or even a very good coach but I think it helps.

he talks like a politician?

f sake. i’m done with half you on here

i coudnt care if he talked like bugs bunny

he’s our manager end of

….he’s a fascinating man.

In my work life I ended up in a position that took me to regular meetings in Whitehall & Lampard talks that talk. I’m sure there’s many on here who recognise the terminology he uses but he’s been a footballer all of his life & doesn’t fit the stereotype. I have no idea why he talks like a politician or mandarin, it doesn’t make him smart but I think he’s very smart.

Being very smart doesn’t correlate to being a very good football player or even a very good coach but I think it helps.

Completely correct, Eggs.

He has had an IQ measured at genius level by the way.

One of my favourite moments on here was @ForeverBlue92 banging on about like "listen, we all know Frank isn't very clever" or words to that effect.

They say intelligence recognises intelligence.

Meanwhile Frank is drawing concrete mathematical genius on Harvard's bogs.

4-4-3 tomo?

12 players?

Eppn_bbXMAAL7ju.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.