• 30's

• 40's

• 50's

• 60's

• NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember school days of 2005 being gutted it'd been 10 years. Now it's just a sinking realisation it's not happening for a long, long time. Other teams are too good and we are just terrible.

You can see it on this forum with the amount of people who say we should be concentrating staying in the league. They're probably right.

this is we’re we are at

I remember being on the way to Wembley and stopping at the Services. Bumped into a lad I know and remember him grabbing me and saying “we need to win this today. 8 long years without a trophy. 8 years!!!l”. It was the week of my 21st birthday. I’m 50 in May. We’ve been to one Cup Final since that day. It feels as long off as it ever did.
I was eleven back then. Todays result means that i have gone through my teenage years, my 20's and and my 30's seeing Everton do sweet f all.

Hopefully under new ownership we might see success, but it only seems to be a select few clubs who win trophies nowadays.

Last edited:

You have to take your chances when you get them. Onana doesn't fluff that pen against Fulham and we might be in a cup final next month.

A lot of missed opportunities like losing to Wigan at home in the quarters who went on to win the FA Cup. Or Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup who went onto lose to a bang average Rangers side that went on to the final.

West Ham won a European trophy last year, Villa or even Brighton might win one of this year.

You have to take your chances when you get them. Onana doesn't fluff that pen against Fulham and we might be in a cup final next month.

A lot of missed opportunities like losing to Wigan at home in the quarters who went on to win the FA Cup. Or Fiorentina in the UEFA Cup who went onto lose to a bang average Rangers side that went on to the final.

West Ham won a European trophy last year, Villa or even Brighton might win one of this year.
Would love to know exactly how many different clubs have won one since we last did.

Status
Not open for further replies.