6 + 2 Point Deductions

Inappropriate Language
Right. I've signed up for a free trial on the economist, done a search, sorted by date and there is NOTHING.

economist.png

So once and for all. Where the [Poor language removed] is this article from Campari?!!

Right. I've signed up for a free trial on the economist, done a search, sorted by date and there is NOTHING.

View attachment 246318

So once and for all. Where the [Poor language removed] is this article from Campari?!!
The fact that literally nobody else on the planet is reporting it is a bit of a clue mate. It is completely made up to wind people up and it worked tbf. lol

Given we gained no sporting advantage, we shouldn’t get a points deduction.

So I have given it some thought and the fairest punishment would be to ban Moshiri from ever owning a football club again as he has clearly shown incompetence and is not “fit and proper”.

We should actually be claiming compensation from the Premier League for allowing Moshiri to buy us in the first place.

View attachment 246318

I believe Tony has been accused in the past of being an Everton fan trolling other fanbases, however I’m quite sure that cannot be the case as surely no Everton fan would troll fellow Evertonians with false information at such a sensitive and stressful time for us all.