6 + 2 Point Deductions

So to recap, we’re getting docked after the season finishes and they’re not, and we can’t pick up any points against the top teams but they could pick up points in any game. Got it.

I said I “ wooldnt fancy our chances” of getting anything from rs or Arsenal ..especially if they’re still in the running for the title .

I think they may well be docked too..

I said it’s quite likely that the epl will be deciding which one of us and Forrest go down after the season finishes

Just read it.... I'll never get those 5 minutes back,complete waste of time.
Nothing we didn’t already know I’m guessing? There is a gaping hole of knowledge around the appeal and there is a huge demand for anything which constitutes “news” to be exploited by click nonces. We are at the mercy of the Premier league and their own timeframes with this decision unfortunately, the “official” news will be exactly that. We are the Premier league’s plaything

Last edited:

Has @chicoazul bladdered another 10 pages outta this thread with a made up Twitter rumour? Absolute puppet master.
Lol... Yip.

@chicoazul There is only one...

full

😜

Nothing we didn’t already know I’m guessing? There is a gaping hole of knowledge around the appeal and there is a huge demand for anything which constitutes “news” to be exploited by click nonces. We are at the mercy of the Premier league and their own timeframes with this decision unfortunately, the “official” news will be exactly that. We are the Premier leagues plaything
Clarky cat, No stick to “ Nobody knows anything yet” and believe, or try to, that the barrister has done a very good job and we will get at least six points back and the second charge will be aborted because it was the same as the first charge and that has been sorted.

Nothing we didn’t already know I’m guessing? There is a gaping hole of knowledge around the appeal and there is a huge demand for anything which constitutes “news” to be exploited by click nonces. We are at the mercy of the Premier league and their own timeframes with this decision unfortunately, the “official” news will be exactly that. We are the Premier league’s plaything
Everton admitted Guilt...Won't get all points back...club facing the abyss...staring relegation in the face...blah blah blah

Clarky cat, No stick to “ Nobody knows anything yet” and believe, or try to, that the barrister has done a very good job and we will get at least six points back and the second charge will be aborted because it was the same as the first charge and that has been sorted.
You don’t get to charge what he does if you don’t win near impossible cases, I’m sure Mr Rabinowitz has done absolutely everything that could have been done. I’m suggesting that anybody professing to know any intimate details about the hearing or the outcome who were not involved are purely guessing and filling a void until the official notification, so in that we are in agreement.

Get ya tongue out his backside...jesus wept
Hahahaha, it's actually the complete opposite mate. 😂

I'm having a laugh at old Chico's expense because I know he's full of it.

Everyone's so morbid on this thread, I'm just trying to be a bit positive...
Like this post... Fingers crossed that you're spot on mate. ;)