2023/24 Sean Dyche

Not trusting Danjuma one little bit is interesting in how he deals with flair players. I always thought that was a club signing just to get the attacking numbers up given how short the club were in August in the final third.

Danjuma not really covered himself in glory in his starts but a few disappointing games and he's on the bench for months. Gomes randomly came back and had that glorious cameo at Spurs but was still on the fringes in the weeks after and will just be released in the summer.

Anyone expecting free flowing football in style of a Postacoglu or De Zebri back on 0 points and still hopefully a prem club in August will be disappointed. It will mostly be backs to the wall and pinching games.

I would say though at least the loyal away followings are getting far more value for money on the road than the horrible run that stretched to pretty much two seasons of hardly any away points.

Dyche's formula works away from home. Less so at Goodison and that's going to be his problem ahead as majority just won't accept so few home wins in a season, 3 from 13 just isn't good enough.

Not trusting Danjuma one little bit is interesting in how he deals with flair players. I always thought that was a club signing just to get the attacking numbers up given how short the club were in August in the final third.

Danjuma not really covered himself in glory in his starts but a few disappointing games and he's on the bench for months. Gomes randomly came back and had that glorious cameo at Spurs but was still on the fringes in the weeks after and will just be released in the summer.

Anyone expecting free flowing football in style of a Postacoglu or De Zebri back on 0 points and still hopefully a prem club in August will be disappointed. It will mostly be backs to the wall and pinching games.

I would say though at least the loyal away followings are getting far more value for money on the road than the horrible run that stretched to pretty much two seasons of hardly any away points.

Dyche's formula works away from home. Less so at Goodison and that's going to be his problem ahead as majority just won't accept so few home wins in a season, 3 from 13 just isn't good enough.
Ye I'd say Danjuma being binned from every club he's been at for the past few years is probably more of an indication as to why he's on the bench, personally

I’ve seen him for 12 years, we don’t need another season to judge him. And if he picks the players he will replace Beto with Like for like, he will get an McNeil mark 11 on the right. Centre midfielder will all be about graft.

He has literally turned us into Burnley mk2

Doesnt matter what hes done at Burnley.

Doesnt matter what hes done with us.

See Ancelotti setting up our team which he wouldnt do at Madrid.

We wont know what he can do until he has some effective attacking players.

Carlo...

Some of our fans called him a Dinosaur and the Italian Big Sam.

Everton 20/21 - 10th
Real Madrid 21/22 -

1000030153.jpg

Remember when Thomas Frank and Vincent Kompany were dead good though and we should have gone for them?

Wolves are the only team in the bottom half who could incur a ten point deduction and be outside the relegation zone. That includes Silva, Frank, Iraola, Nuno, Kompany, Edwards, Wilder and Hodgson/ Cooper before hand.

Dyche is doing a better job so far over 38 games than all those names countless of which have been linked to Everton on this forum as people we should have gone for.

If Postecoglou picked up one of these teams he’d also be in the bottom half probably unable to take a ten point deduction. These teams have crap players and don’t get referred fairly against the sky six, bad managers can send them down obviously but it’s extremely difficult for good managers to do anything long term with them. P&S rules have just made it even harder.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s got some attacking players on the bench with pace, but would rather players on the wing slower than my mum, who’ve need dreadful all
Season, he’s picked a 38yr old at right wing having not played on be wing in years

We have a young attacking full back, that he’s now dropped for a centre back. Just look at tactics, the subs or lack of I should say. You’re in dreamland if you think he’s changing any time soon.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s got some attacking players on the bench with pace, but would rather players on the wing slower than my mum, who’ve need dreadful all
Season, he’s picked a 38yr old at right wing having not played on be wing in years

We have a young attacking full back, that he’s now dropped for a centre back. Just look at tactics, the subs or lack of I should say. You’re in dreamland if you think he’s changing any time soon.
Your mom ain't slow. So I'm told.

Back on topic, was a bit odd playing Young over Harrison on the right. Can only think Harrison isn't 100%.

Patterson is an odd one, my guess is Dyche doesn't trust him defensively.

Remember when Thomas Frank and Vincent Kompany were dead good though and we should have gone for them?

Wolves are the only team in the bottom half who could incur a ten point deduction and be outside the relegation zone. That includes Silva, Frank, Iraola, Nuno, Kompany, Edwards, Wilder and Hodgson/ Cooper before hand.

Dyche is doing a better job so far over 38 games than all those names countless of which have been linked to Everton on this forum as people we should have gone for.

If Postecoglou picked up one of these teams he’d also be in the bottom half probably unable to take a ten point deduction. These teams have crap players and don’t get referred fairly against the sky six, bad managers can send them down obviously but it’s extremely difficult for good managers to do anything long term with them. P&S rules have just made it even harder.
Iraola has come in changed Bournemouth’s style in a few months, we beat them 3-0 in October everyone laughing at him try to play out from the back and saying they’re going down .since then he’s got them to
Mid table, playing decent football, scoring more goals than us. Won 3-0 at old Trafford should have won at Newcastle.

Edwards has schooled dyche twice at goodison. I’d rather watch Luton than Everton right now. He’s done a great job considering they were going to be relegated by Christmas.

And yes if we survive with the 10 point deduction, dyche would have done a good job and fair enough to him. But surely you can’t enjoy the football. So you’re quite happy to see dyche keep the job for a few more years ? He will have us around 12th to 15th probably, but it will be this Wimbledon style football that ain’t changing. Long term it’s just crap the fans are bored out thier brains at goodison 3 wins at home and he thinks it was a good point v palace 🤣.

I want to see us have some fast young exciting players and see us go after teams scoring 3’s and 4’s and get the crowd on its feet. When was the last time we put a team under pressure for 20 minutes. That’s never going to happen with dyche.

He feels like the right manager at the right time to me. His job is simply to make sure we're still a premier league team when we arrive at Bramley Moore. Similarly Thelwell's job is to make sure that we're in a good financial situation regarding wages and amortisation for when we arrive at Bramley Moore. The logical time to change manager therefore will be as we head into Bramley Moore which conveniently is when Dyche's contract runs out. For once, everyone should walk away a winner.