2023/24 Sean Dyche

Maybe, but you evade the question, what style should we play that’s realistic with these set of players? Easy to whinge and moan, not so easy to offer actual ideas. To be the fair the football acumen you are showing, I wouldn’t put yourself with a bunch of low level under 7s. So far all you could do is shout ‘You are rubbish, be better’

Finally he didn’t get another job, as like you, people type cast him. But how are Burnley doing with their free flowing football?

I assume they are above us with a ten points deduction?

So again, how should we play?
I dont understand your question, maybe it’s the reason I haven’t answered it. What do you want me to say let’s play like city??
Or Liverpool??
There’s more than 2 ways to play football not just dyche or Pep’s way.
If you think another manager couldn’t get this team playing a better brand of football then there’s no point carrying on with this.

We played hoof ball, v Doncaster, bottom of division 2 and they actually tried to play football. 20% possession at home to Aston Villa, do you think that’s acceptable and that’s all these players are capable off?

Dyche’s football is 40/50yrs old, why didn’t any club take him from Burnley for 10yrs and why was he sat on his hands for 12 months after being sacked.

And I’m not just talking about the top 6, plenty of other clubs have shown ambition in the last 6/7 yrs. Everton,
Leicester, Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton. Nobody was interested. Because most football people running these clubs know this archaic style of football is outdated, will get you nowhere in the long run and fans hate it. I keep hearing I don’t care about style as long as we win, well we’ve won 1 in 10. And 3 wins at home at season.

Burnley fans have had 10yrs of what we’re watching, I’m sure the majority enjoyed last season more than most seasons under dyche. You’d have to ask them though. Do they want to try and finish 17th every year playing ale house football or maybe they want to try and become a Brighton, which will take a lot longer.

I dont understand your question, maybe it’s the reason I haven’t answered it. What do you want me to say let’s play like city??
Or Liverpool??
There’s more than 2 ways to play football not just dyche or Pep’s way.
If you think another manager couldn’t get this team playing a better brand of football then there’s no point carrying on with this.

We played hoof ball, v Doncaster, bottom of division 2 and they actually tried to play football. 20% possession at home to Aston Villa, do you think that’s acceptable and that’s all these players are capable off?

Dyche’s football is 40/50yrs old, why didn’t any club take him from Burnley for 10yrs and why was he sat on his hands for 12 months after being sacked.

And I’m not just talking about the top 6, plenty of other clubs have shown ambition in the last 6/7 yrs. Everton,
Leicester, Newcastle, West Ham, Brighton. Nobody was interested. Because most football people running these clubs know this archaic style of football is outdated, will get you nowhere in the long run and fans hate it. I keep hearing I don’t care about style as long as we win, well we’ve won 1 in 10. And 3 wins at home at season.

Burnley fans have had 10yrs of what we’re watching, I’m sure the majority enjoyed last season more than most seasons under dyche. You’d have to ask them though. Do they want to try and finish 17th every year playing ale house football or maybe they want to try and become a Brighton, which will take a lot longer.
Thats a lot of words to say "I don't know @Ozwell and you're right I should be let near coaching anyone".

Back to the game, basically following by this thread. Much happening?

Been a roller coaster this season with Dyche. Start of season it was awful and i wanted him out, then things turned around and we looked pretty good for a while, and then its back to same crap as start of the season. Verdict now is sack.

We have failed to score in 5 of the last 9 games.

1708788059563.png