2023/24 Sean Dyche

Wish he was more fluid and less obstinate with his approach he doesn't seem to alter his starting squad unless injuries occur. if Keane never got injured , Branthwaite would still be on the bench. Ashley young could score an own goal hattrick in a game and if he was fit he'd be om the teamsheet for the next game , which is perplexing since he always stresses being industrious and showing effort but if you're a bench player exerting yourself in practice and even scoring a goal with your limited opportunities on the pitch , like Dobbin , ashley young or mcneil are still primed to start

Wish he was more fluid and less obstinate with his approach he doesn't seem to alter his starting squad unless injuries occur. if Keane never got injured , Branthwaite would still be on the bench. Ashley young could score an own goal hattrick in a game and if he was fit he'd be om the teamsheet for the next game , which is perplexing since he always stresses being industrious and showing effort but if you're a bench player exerting yourself in practice and even scoring a goal with your limited opportunities on the pitch , like Dobbin , ashley young or mcneil are still primed to start
Sometimes managers say a player in injured rather than dropping them. Could've been the case for Keane.

Nah no chance mate - it was Branthwaite who wasn't fit when he was on the bench at the start of the season. He missed a bit of pre-season. Both the manager and player said so at the time, and after the event.

There's sticks to beat Dyche with, but it's definitely not Branthwaite. He ensured the pathway was there and has played him every opportunity when he's been fit.

Also;

Towards the end of that campaign there were claims PSV would seek to make his move permanent. Asked whether the Dutch club indicated its interest to him, Dyche said: “Not to me. I was making it clear he wouldn’t be a player who was available. I knew there were certain players who had to leave the building, whether I wanted them to leave or not, we had to bring down the wage bill a little bit. So I made it clear - ‘no he’s one I want to be in the building and I see development in him’.”

Example of why not everybody should get an opinion when they just make stuff up lol

Nah no chance mate - it was Branthwaite who wasn't fit when he was on the bench at the start of the season. He missed a bit of pre-season. Both the manager and player said so at the time, and after the event.

There's sticks to beat Dyche with, but it's definitely not Branthwaite. He ensured the pathway was there and has played him every opportunity when he's been fit.

Also;
I stand corrected regarding Branthwaite apologies but the criticism still applies overall he is very reluctant to incorporate players after his preferred people bungle things in

With Dyche saying the points deduction is having an impact on the players, is that because they still have to try???

So if we didn't have the deduction and sitting in 14th they would switch off??

He kept us up last season, so, he earned his money. If he keeps us up this season he will have more than earned his money, if he keeps us up again next season, that's us into the new ground as a premier league team. I think that would pretty much be mission accomplished for Dyche. He was brought in to do a job, keep us in the division with a limited squad and a very limited budget and keep us up until the ship was steady.

As soon as we move and the finances are a little more in order, that will be the time to look at changing manager. I am not a fan of Dyche and I really hate watching us playing against poor teams at Goodison and not having a clue how to handle them because they are not dominating possession and attacking us. It is painful watching us struggling to break down the likes of Palace, Luton, Burnley and Sheffield Utd. because they let us have the ball and ask us to break them down. The sad fact is though, at the present moment in time that is where we are at and we probably can't find anyone more able to keep us up at the moment.

Why is it affecting them now? The points have been deducted most of the season.
I’m not at the matches but it definitely feels like has affected the crowd and that affects the players.

There’s also a lot more pressure on a team in 17th than 11th. And that pressure only grows as the end of the season gets closer.

Pile on a 2nd charge and it’s not hard to imagine feelings of hopelessness come in. We certainly see it everyday on this board.

I stand corrected regarding Branthwaite apologies but the criticism still applies overall he is very reluctant to incorporate players after his preferred people bungle things in
Everyone has their favorites, fans as well. But there’s not one guy on the bench you can point at and say “this guy has shown he’s better than the player ahead of him.”

There are viable options on the bench but that’s all they are.

We’re creating the majority of our chances from set pieces, if you enjoy that well done but it’s like watching Wimbledon in the 90’s, we’ve won 1 in 12, not scored from
Open play in 10 games, I’ve listened to a lot of podcasts in the last week and 90% have said the palace game was one of the worst they’ve seen in years and years
3 home wins all season is scandalous

Lampard was a poor manager, but to be fair the opening 5 games of last season he tried Rondon upfront, gray twice, Gordon and even McNeil. He lost Mina and Godfrey first game, doucoure 2nd game,
This is the guy all the dyche apologists are saying his absence is the reason for our bad run.
Holgate was playing at the back Tom
Davies still was getting games in midfield
DCL first start was game 11 and game 12
was the 3-0 win over palace.

You’re comparing our stats the Sheffield Utd, just come up and will go straight back down, it’s embarrassing to say it’s ok our stats are better than them,
Some fans levels have fell through the floor
Not really, but some of us fans have an appreciation for the job on hand. Is our squad better than mid table?

As for your point about Lampard, remind of his record? Under him, we couldn’t defend and we couldn’t attack. The fact you defend him is more embarrassing.

Which podcast btw said it was the worse game in years? As you have listen to many could list 5 of them.

Finally who would do a better job in your opinion?

Just all neutrals seem to say he is doing a good job, why is that?

Not really, but some of us fans have an appreciation for the job on hand. Is our squad better than mid table?

As for your point about Lampard, remind of his record? Under him, we couldn’t defend and we couldn’t attack. The fact you defend him is more embarrassing.

Which podcast btw said it was the worse game in years? As you have listen to many could list 5 of them.

Finally who would do a better job in your opinion?

Just all neutrals seem to say he is doing a good job, why is that?
yes he’s doing a good job, that’s not in debate, it’s the style and I’ve seen echo journalists who normally won’t criticise anyone, say the palace game was a terrible performance. If you along with dyche thought was ok fair enough.

Lampard in 22 after Rafael and dyche in 23 after Lampard had very similar records. Final 20 games, Like I’ve mentioned Lampard was working with a car crash of squad for the opening dozen game last season and then the wheels fell. Lampard is a poor manager, what does that say about dyche. The dyche fan boys say Lampard is one of the worst in our history, but dyche id an every good manager.

End of the day a number of fans will put up with the archaic, mind numbing football for now, because some will only be interested in getting to BMD as a prem team. But once in in BMD the fans won’t put up with them tactics for very long, especially when paying even more for a ticket