2023/24 Sean Dyche

Because Dyche said Branthwaite didn’t play because he had a shorter pre season due to the U21 Tournament.

Yet another player who played in the same tournament and had exactly the same pre season started the 1st game.

Dyche chose to Keane over Branthwaite for football reasons not because he missed some pre season.
So people are going to use that as a stick to beat him with despite Jarrad playing in every game since when possible?

You also realise Garner and Branthwaite might have different levels of fitness or needs to have been taken care of upon return? It's not footy manager or fifa where they have a fitness number and it goes up equally.

Absolutely idiotic to even bring this 'Playing Keane instead' argument whenever a bad result happens, it's the most irrelevant thing.

Not great at the moment is it?

I've still more time for Dyche than Allardyce or Koeman. Completely different situations and a world apart on the money spent/quality available to each. But he doesn't help himself.

Frankly he needs to shithouse a win or two and fast. We're extremely fortunate the bottom 3, particularly Luton, are incredibly inept.

He needs to take McNeill and Harrison out of the firing line McNeil has a lot on his plate and Harrison is just not good enough to start every week, they are also too slow.

It would also be an idea to stop playing our 4th choice centre back as a right back.
Ok so we take out Mcneil and Harrison. We playing with who exactly in their place? A kid who couldn't get a game in League 1 last year and Chermiti or Beto on the wing? lol The team is the team because we have no squad, past the first 11, unless you want Young on the wing now?

I lived in West Lancs until I met my second wife and moved to Burnley to live with her. I have many friends who are Burnley season ticket holders/fans. When Dyche was got rid of they were over joyed, no ecstatic is the right word. I stand by my lack of faith in him as the manager of our club.
How long was he unemployed from leaving Burnley and joinng Everton ?

As possibly choice of new managers to get us sorted to the end of the season, what are the managers of Ipswich, Leeds, Saints, Baggies, Hull and Norwich like ?

It’s time for Jose. He gets us a 10 point boost which is likely adequate. Do it Moshiri.
I could get on board with this.... still one of the most decorated managers in world football.

Even took Roma to win trophies, the only club he didn`t win a trophy with is Spurs and he was denied the League Cup final in the week leading up to it... Born winner with the credentials to prove it, unlike Dyche who talks about a winning mentality yet has never had it and has no body of work to point to that he knows anything about that.

Don`t get me wrong I would prefer a more attacking manager, if you can`t get an attacking philosophy get a winner.

I could get on board with this.... still one of the most decorated managers in world football.

Even took Roma to win trophies, the only club he didn`t win a trophy with is Spurs and he was denied the League Cup final in the week leading up to it... Born winner with the credentials to prove it, unlike Dyche who talks about a winning mentality yet has never had it and has no body of work to point to that he knows anything about that.

Don`t get me wrong I would prefer a more attacking manager, if you can`t get an attacking philosophy get a winner.
Lads yous must be actually joking?

Ok so we take out Mcneil and Harrison. We playing with who exactly in their place? A kid who couldn't get a game in League 1 last year and Chermiti or Beto on the wing? lol The team is the team because we have no squad, past the first 11, unless you want Young on the wing now?
I agree mate, don’t change anything and hopefully go another 10 games without winning

UTFT

I lived in West Lancs until I met my second wife and moved to Burnley to live with her. I have many friends who are Burnley season ticket holders/fans. When Dyche was got rid of they were over joyed, no ecstatic is the right word. I stand by my lack of faith in him as the manager of our club.
How long was he unemployed from leaving Burnley and joinng Everton ?

As possibly choice of new managers to get us sorted to the end of the season, what are the managers of Ipswich, Leeds, Saints, Baggies, Hull and Norwich like ?
Telling that even though they are going straight back down you don’t hear of them clamouring for a return of the dyche way.

I agree mate, don’t change anything and hopefully go another 10 games without winning

UTFT
No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying there's nobody to change it to. If you genuinely think about it instead of being a sarkyarse you'll see what I mean. You are more than welcome to tell me what you'd change right now, let's hear your tactical knowledge Jose lad.

No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying there's nobody to change it to. If you genuinely think about it instead of being a sarkyarse you'll see what I mean. You are more than welcome to tell me what you'd change right now, let's hear your tactical knowledge Jose lad.
Imagine being a manager paid millions to find solutions and going 10 games without winning and only delivering 3 home wins all season

WE DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF LOSING
SO COME ON
COME ON
GET DOWN TO GOODISON PARK

I'll be honest..

I'm getting more convinced that the squad isn't as balanced as Dyche probably likes to believe. He's persisting with certain players that simply aren't fulfilling the roles that they should be playing. Part of that is purely down to coaching, whilst the rest of it is down to actual player selection in my opinion.

Either way, the manager can definitely be doing more.

Wouldn't engage with this lad Victus. He lives off of Everton despair. We conceded to go 2-2 against Palace away and he was foaming at the mouth for us to throw the game away. We went 2-3 up and won and he was gone from the forum for about 3 months.

I'll be honest..

I'm getting more convinced that the squad isn't as balanced as Dyche probably likes to believe. He's persisting with certain players that simply aren't fulfilling the roles that they should be playing. Part of that is purely down to coaching, whilst the rest of it is down to actual player selection in my opinion.

Either way, the manager can definitely be doing more.
Who do we replace McNeil and Harrison with?

So people are going to use that as a stick to beat him with despite Jarrad playing in every game since when possible?

You also realise Garner and Branthwaite might have different levels of fitness or needs to have been taken care of upon return? It's not footy manager or fifa where they have a fitness number and it goes up equally.

Absolutely idiotic to even bring this 'Playing Keane instead' argument whenever a bad result happens, it's the most irrelevant thing.
Utterly deluded.

Dyche has forced Keane into the team over and over ahead of better defenders until being railroaded by fans and form into dropping him.

But sure Branthwaite is notoriously short on fitness and definitely needed longer than garner…

As you see now with Harison and McNeil he will always play his favourites until he has no option but to drop them.

Ok he was 15ty they were 17th the year before, but maybe the owners. DOF could see signs of improvement and the style was a lot better than Chris houghton’s.

If dyche is here 5yrs yes he may make us a prem team that finishes 12/13th every season. But the style, in game management and everything else isn’t changing
Guaranteed if Potter had had that season at Everton at least half of this forum would be howling for him to be sacked