6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well I can’t see how they don’t get the six deduction that we got since Forest got 4 for co operation, Leicester are taking the opposite approach
Yeah, given they're already talking about "unlawful action" and are refusing to hand in their accounts I think we can rule out Leicester getting a pat on the back for co-operation! If their jurisdiction argument succeeds they could get zero, if it fails it could be a cricket score.

🍿

Forest admitted the charge on receipt of the charge papers, re the first charge Everton didn’t as was their right however just like in most legal process early admission ( entering a guilty charge ) near enough always results in a reduced sanction. The decision to delay the hearing was one made by the IC so would not count against Everton.
Leicester weren’t charged by the PL in 21/22 which Everton were so the current charge is not relevant
Everton handed over their books 3 years ago to the PL and were so called "advised" on spending and expenditure. That worked out well for being "upfront"

Dear Mr. Masters...

220690512cc9cc624ab1742f02705ba1.JPG

Do you know did we admit the second charge mate?
Other than comments in the press which suggest y they did I haven’t picked up anything that confirms that indeed the statement that Everton issued on receipt of the second charge suggested to me at the time that wasn’t the case but sorry I am far from sure

This is funny to be fair!

Might work in our favour, rake the, Leicester rake some manure in public we might get an easier ride at the Commission
Yeah it's threatening to grow completely out of control now for them. Given the already apparent inconsistency between our first and Forest I do think they'll be motivated to make the second go quietly. Maybe I'm too optimistic, but if our breach isn't sky high I don't think they'd be too unhappy with no further deduction and one less fire to fight.

Everton handed over their books 3 years ago to the PL and were so called "advised" on spending and expenditure. That worked out well for being "upfront"
They did and were but the only advice that the PL were said to have given was that management of finances was an Everton in house matter

ha, looks like he deleted his tweet.
He was just some leicester fan who posted an article about how unfair the whole thing is and a huge amount of toffees jumped on him whit screen grabs of nasty tweets he'd sent when it happened to us. He posted some really spiteful mean stuff, so he started frantically blocking toffees and it only got worse. It was funny!

Leicester City, win the league against all the odds vs the cabal 6, sell all their players to the 6, get relegated and the charged with financial cheating.

That’s the dream folks.
Well they , of all clubs should know better.

The very same club (plus 2 others ) brought all this nonsense up insisting the Prem take action against us.
Then compounding it by wanting to sue the arse off us.
No sympathy here mate.