2023/24 Sean Dyche

Given we survived by the skin of our teeth the last few seasons, I think wanting mid table mediocrity is as good as we could expect.
Did you seriously expect anything more from a squad flirting with relegation?
After having improving our forward options in the summer, with purchase of two centre forwards and two wingers, along with Dom being fully fit and Doucoure squirming his way back into the starting 11.

Yes, yes I did expect:
scoring more than 14 goals from open play all season
Winning more than 3 games at home all season
Not going a third of the season without winning a game win

Soz about that

Will never manage a club of Everton’s size again and doesn’t want the spotlight in him, he’s in a horrendous run and wants as little publicity as possible. And he is a coward, for an old school lower league CB. He’s pretty weak when it comes to defending the club from
The premier league, var and referees
The biggest surprise about Dyche for me has been finding out how limp he is.

He's an absolute flannel.

I don't get the joke either, can somebody explain how your boss smacking you in the head is funny?

I can't stand that man, absolute mouth breather. Every time he opens his mouth I like him less.
At no professional job should you expect your boss to slap you joking or not. It would be assault and immediate dismissal at nearly any professionally run organization. It's ridiculous that he even tries to justify rather than apologize.

He's just admitted to common assault and very possibly actual bodily harm. I do hope Patterson decides to be the better man and let it slide. Dyche is a neanderthal
We'll see on Saturday what kind of man he is. Both Coleman and Patterson played two lots of 90 minutes this week, so you'd probably say it ought to be beyond an until-recently injured Coleman to start against Bournemouth.

We've had Godfrey at right back who has looked absolutely horrific, and apart from that he's selected Young over Patterson often.

The form in general has been disgusting so it's high time to make some changes, and Patterson starting in his natural position is a no-brainer.

He's good enough to start every match for Scotland but he's not better than Ben Godfrey or 39 year old left back Ashley Young playing at right back?

Is he going to let his embarrassment at behaving like Jay from the Inbetweeners deliberately send out a below full strength side?

I like Dyche. Just like I liked Lampard. And before that Silva. I also liked Martinez. You know what I could live with the idea of Allardyce and Benitez. What most of them have in common is a dreadful run of results.

Dyche, like Lampard, has had a lot to deal with. You can see at least in my opinion he's doing what he can. I just think he needs to do things differently.
He's got be a bit more flexible and make changes, change tactics make subs earlier. I don't know why he's being so rigid. So stubborn. Well stubborness cost Martinez and a few others their jobs so maybe he'll start turning up for press conferences all dishevelled soon!

If we lose at Bournemouth and then get another points deduction. That'll be grim. The last thing we need is another manager sacking. He's lucky there's absolutely no one running the club he's lucky that Everton's standards get lower and lower year on year. I'm sure if Moshiri was in the zone he'd have sacked Dyche anyway by now.

I like Dyche. Just like I liked Lampard. And before that Silva. I also liked Martinez. You know what I could live with the idea of Allardyce and Benitez. What most of them have in common is a dreadful run of results.

Dyche, like Lampard, has had a lot to deal with. You can see at least in my opinion he's doing what he can. I just think he needs to do things differently.
He's got be a bit more flexible and make changes, change tactics make subs earlier. I don't know why he's being so rigid. So stubborn. Well stubborness cost Martinez and a few others their jobs so maybe he'll start turning up for press conferences all dishevelled soon!

If we lose at Bournemouth and then get another points deduction. That'll be grim. The last thing we need is another manager sacking. He's lucky there's absolutely no one running the club he's lucky that Everton's standards get lower and lower year on year. I'm sure if Moshiri was in the zone he'd have sacked Dyche anyway by now.

this