2023/24 Sean Dyche

Don't get me wrong mate, Lampard was a comically bad manager. Despite that we didn't ever have a run of games this bad under Lampard or any of our other awful recent managers though.

It's not just the results either, it's the style of play. For all of his many many faults Lampard at least wanted us to be a team that could knock the ball about a bit, he just had no idea how to make that a reality.

Dyche has us playing the most embarrassing style of football possible and losing every week doing it.

I've never felt as negatively towards a manager or towards Everton in general as I do right now. And that includes Benitez.
Lampard was in no way a worse manager than Dyche

If anything Lampard got us safe a week earlier than Dyche

This is borderline insane coping, even from you, mate.

Garner's not a DM also, but I'll leave it at that - anyone but Dyche is at fault, I know your opinion on this, it bores me now, sorry to say.

It’s a macro view, there is little to be gained just whingeing at this point.

He’s here for the season, we’ve a job of work to do, very likely us Luton and Forest will be in and on the same points by the end of next week.

We have a bad team, but I’m going to support them to the hilt, come what may.

If we do not stay up this season and I’m accounting blame, it will be a long list and the current managers name will be a fair bit down it.

He’s here for the season, we’ve a job of work to do, very likely us Luton and Forest will be in and on the same points by the end of next week.

But you're not supporting the team, he's a team cancer. You're supporting Sean Dyche, like Davek supported Roberto Martinez FC.

I would play every front 4 player that started at Bournemouth over those of us today. But Iraola is a good manager, he got the time at Bournemouth, they made good transfers. Much better than Dyche easily.