Relegation 23/24 Thread

Still think we will stay up tbh
I do, we never make it easy, but i still think we will make it, but we will always have many saying we wll go down next year. just as when we have stayed up, we had people saying we would go the following season. If the worst did actually happen, i will forever class the deduction as the reason we would have got relegated, as we will have stuttered along to safety in reality. not gone down for been one of the worst 3 teams

I do, we never make it easy, but i still think we will make it, but we will always have many saying we wll go down next year. just as when we have stayed up, we had people saying we would go the following season. If the worst did actually happen, i will forever class the deduction as the reason we would have got relegated, as we will have stuttered along to safety in reality. not gone down for been one of the worst 3 teams

The next PSR punishment is so important.

Disgusting how all this off field nonsense has so much relevance.

If we go down we’d deffo go into administration. So that’s a 9 point deduction. It’s a certainty that we would break financial rules as well. You’d be looking at at least a 12 point deduction.

We’d then have a fight to even make the playoffs.

1711825470822.png