Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1711825543481.png

I think people expecting relegation to be a lovely little reset would be in for a very rude awakening.
It would be a long term process where it would get worse before it gets better

But it's better than enduring another pointless season fighting relegation under Dyche. What's the point of just existing to try and nick draws and come 17th.

We need a complete overhaul of everything at the club. Are they really willing to make those tough decisions unless they are forced to through relegation?

It makes me laugh that a case is made for Dyche that without the points deduction we’d be mid table. We are shockingly bad. Almost every season one team goes into freefall and gets relegated. I remember Norwich away back in about’95 being 5th or 6th in December and they went into free fall and were relegated. That table doesn’t lie.

It would be a long term process where it would get worse before it gets better

But it's better than enduring another pointless season fighting relegation under Dyche. What's the point of just existing to try and nick draws and come 17th.

We need a complete overhaul of everything at the club. Are they really willing to make those tough decisions unless they are forced to through relegation?

These dire seasons we are in the midst of would feel like the glory days when we are in a Championship dogfight with Plymouth and Huddersfield. That’s not even thinking about the catastrophic financial consequences of a relegation.

These dire seasons we are in the midst of would feel like the glory days when we are in a Championship dogfight with Plymouth and Huddersfield. That’s not even thinking about the catastrophic financial consequences of a relegation.
I honestly don't agree at this point

We need to play at a level where we can build something sustainable and long term and be competitive. That's clearly not the premier league given our shambolic offfield situation.

If I was offered relegation and a new squad and a new manager, I'd take that over another season with Dyche and these players fighting relegation and serving up unwatchable dross.

If we go down we’d deffo go into administration. So that’s a 9 point deduction. It’s a certainty that we would break financial rules as well. You’d be looking at at least a 12 point deduction.

We’d then have a fight to even make the playoffs.
Or to stay up in the Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.