2023/24 Sean Dyche

I dont think that is true.

Fairly sure we have vastly more.

Not many of their top scorers have full International caps.
To be fair, kudos for them being over Sheffield and Burnley, while having a worse team on paper. Doughty and Ogbene are proper players.

But I think they did one of the business on transfermarkt given their budget. A good mix between experience, inexperience. Prem ready and potential.

So, you're saying that Seanie has done a sterling job and that 32 points and no win in 13 is just so damn good.

OK then.
No, I'm saying that with the squad he inherited, he has done wonders to escape relegation last season, and points deductions notwithstanding, might just keep us up this season also.

Anyone who can't see that is either blind or thick...

12 of their squad are full internationals.
Oh you're changing it to top scorers now are you 🤣
Nope, pretty sure we have more than 12, but bruh, its not THAT deep.
Dwight McNeil 7 goals, last season, 2 this season
Doucs career high 7, 6 this season
DCL career high 16, 3 this season
Harrison career high 8, 3 this season
Beto career high 21*, 11 in a "proper league, 2 this season

Sean Dyche is a football terrorist.
This post explains it better.

No, I'm saying that with the squad he inherited, he has done wonders to escape relegation last season, and points deductions notwithstanding, might just keep us up this season also.

Anyone who can't see that is either blind or thick...

You are aware the team he manages has not won in the Premier League for THIRTEEN GAMES...

To put it another way - Sean Dyche's Everton have not won in the Premier League for THREE-AND-A-HALF MONTHS...

Absolute embarrassment. But you feel he is worth defending???

Nope, pretty sure we have more than 12, but bruh, its not THAT deep.

This post explains it better.

It doesnt really. I mean McNeil stats from last season are under the same manager. Doucoure career high of 7 versus 6. No difference at all.
Im not a dyche fan. It was just the international thing. Like this squad is packed with top internationals. It isnt. Its not a stick to beat him with. There are a few others that you can. That isnt one of them. Most clubs around us have players playing for their country.