2023/24 Sean Dyche

Clappers still clapping. Whether he has a billion quid or £5 he would set up the same whatever the eventuality. Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber his sidekicks are equally devoid of any tactical nous.
10 men Burnley and we sit back FFS..
Fannying around kept looking at his watch and waiting over 10 mins for subs.

His problem is that he is openly stating that he's happy for us to play ugly and grind out some 1-0 results, and that weve tried playing prettier but gone on to lose.
In a way thats ok but there's ugly and theres UGLY.
I wonder if he'd have happily said after the game that we on purposely set up to play ugly, had we not won the game.?
I would take 1-0 UGLY until the end of the season for sure. Then we need to get into transition which may take a number of years. First job is to get rid of the old, highly paid players that don’t add anything except experience

I am disappointed with him when it’s all said and done, but no manager under Moshiri has had to deal with injustices of this degree and being held hostage by points deductions looming over their heads (and also this lack of money to reinvest in the squad).

He has the toughest job of any Everton manager in recent memory. He has managed to put a team together with limited resources, for a large portion of the season we looked functional and the defense (apart from those 3 stinkers in succession) has seen a massive improvement.

At the end of the day though, the lads heads went down for a long stretch that could have cost us if the promoted teams were better. It’s not his fault, but I don’t think he is the long term solution either. Let’s hope we survive somewhat comfortably and the second points deduction isn’t silly.

Two wins in four months against the mighty Burnley what a manager!lol

Leaving the points deduction fiasco aside, we'd only be safe in midtable due to the teams below us being rubbish.

I don't see it as a sign of Dyche being a good manager at all. Hopefully he'll be binned when the ownership situation is sorted out.

35 points with 7 games to go would be a healthy position to be in to avoid relegation any season.

35 points with 7 games to go would be a healthy position to be in to avoid relegation any season.
I still would like him gone when the new owners arrive though. I just don't think he's going to take us, to where we want to go long term.

Whenever the club stabilizes i do think we need a more positive manager. The problem is that scenario seems a long way off at the moment!

Clappers still clapping. Whether he has a billion quid or £5 he would set up the same whatever the eventuality. Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber his sidekicks are equally devoid of any tactical nous.
10 men Burnley and we sit back FFS..
Fannying around kept looking at his watch and waiting over 10 mins for subs.

bores me this shout.

clappers clapping?
we wanna stay up and that’s it

I still would like him gone when the new owners arrive though. I just don't think he's going to take us, to where we want to go long term.

Whenever the club stabilizes i do think we need a more positive manager. The problem is that scenario seems a long way off at the moment!
No manager is taking us where we want to go and that’s a big part of the problem we as fans need to wise up and realise that nobody is coming in and turning us into a good team we can argue about whether somebody could get the same results playing a different way but that’s about it.

No manager is taking us where we want to go and that’s a big part of the problem we as fans need to wise up and realise that nobody is coming in and turning us into a good team we can argue about whether somebody could get the same results playing a different way but that’s about it.
I would have to disagree with that. A better manager could've managed more than two league wins in the last almost four months.

I would have to disagree with that. A better manager could've managed more than two league wins in four months.
Yes but then they might not have won 4 in a row so what would be the difference? Over the season so far I don’t think we could really expect to be on much more than 35 points with this squad maybe someone could have us with an extra 3 points or something but I doubt much more than that we really are that bad I don’t know why people still pretend we’re not after 3 and a half years of this form.