Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
If you truly understood the con, you would never criticise Moshiri (or any future owner of the club) for breaching a corrupt set of rules designed to keep us "in our place". .
Mad that, you did
IMG_3074.jpeg

Maybe you can always ask your source again
IMG_3073.jpeg

If you truly understood the con, you would never criticise Moshiri (or any future owner of the club) for breaching a corrupt set of rules designed to keep us "in our place". There are different areas of his ownership tenure that you can critique but showing a level of ambition that we haven't witnessed in a custodian since John Moores shouldn't be one of them.

I was certainly in favour of Bill Kenwright leaving the club. The man had no ambition, he was the type of owner that Richard Masters loves, someone who would always respect PSR and know their place in the pyramid.

I will always respect someone who has a go at achieving something, even if they fail. Thats Moshiri in my eyes. Supporting his ambition then turning on him when it goes belly up is indicative of our current society - they like to see you climb, but love to see you fall.
Except you’ve already made out that his decisions on managers, signings and listening to fans are not areas we should be blaming him for. How much is left? He owns the club. Its his responsibility.

And you’ve turned on him years ago but have flipped in an attempt to be edgy and go against the grain like you often do.

If you truly understood the con, you would never criticise Moshiri (or any future owner of the club) for breaching a corrupt set of rules designed to keep us "in our place". There are different areas of his ownership tenure that you can critique but showing a level of ambition that we haven't witnessed in a custodian since John Moores shouldn't be one of them.

I was certainly in favour of Bill Kenwright leaving the club. The man had no ambition, he was the type of owner that Richard Masters loves, someone who would always respect PSR and know their place in the pyramid.

I will always respect someone who has a go at achieving something, even if they fail. Thats Moshiri in my eyes. Supporting his ambition then turning on him when it goes belly up is indicative of our current society - they like to see you climb, but love to see you fall.
Bulb head eh ?

I literally argued with people in this thread, since 2016 (and beyond), saying I didn't like Mosh and I *really* didn't like Usmanov. But then those same people post with such certainty that "everyone loved Mosh until ..."

Vault me ... even my forex investment advice from 2016 was on the money. I regret leaving any ambiguity in my posts. I'd add "yet" sometimes as if I was giving Mosh a chance but I knew he was utter scum from his background. I gave him a chance to prove me wrong but I was a fool thinking someone who did nothing but cook the books for oligarchs could actually run a non-criminal business effectively. That was my main concern -- he didn't run a real business. He worked for the mob. Not going to list it all out again, you didn't bother reading the truth in 2016 why bother now?

"The problem isn't that we don't have experts contributing their opinions -- the problem is you don't like them as much as your funny mate who replies to every post you make by threatening to bum you. You don't believe any of it matters anyway so you won't let anyone else care either."

These people are like goldfish only way dumber. Need to remember to login so my block list takes care of having to accidentally read their reality denying excretions.

The fact that your entire argument is so weak you have trawl through 5 year old posts like an RS trawling through a player who scored against thems twitter account shows you're somewhat spent fam.

We have missed the boat big time - the recent collapses of Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal and the arab royals sense opportunity to gatecrash the top 4/ CL Cash cow.

We're stuck with Walter Mitty and Kenwright whilst Newcastle and Leeds could be about to become the next Man City/PSG.

Depressing!

The fact that your entire argument is so weak you have trawl through 5 year old posts like an RS trawling through a player who scored against thems twitter account shows you're somewhat spent fam.
5 years is a long time , you sound like you've been around Forever ( get it )

So what was your previous banned user name mert ?

Love how when you have no credible answer you come out with some juvenile reply "footie aint for u lad" "ur a kopite" "someting someting Multi's"

Facts are we make up the numbers and will even more so when these lads muscle into the European places.

You can keep playing with yourself dreaming of Mosh, Billy K and Uncle Cyril leading us to glory but its a pipe dream.

This bloke should be made to sit in town tonight and experience just how far ahead the scum are at the moment.

Come on you clown get us sorted on and off the field and give us loyal long suffering Blues something to hope for.

Jim White
Roms ma being a voodoo priestess
McCarthy is family
Expected losses
Sam Alladyce
Steve Walsh
Keeping Kenwright and the old guard around
Marco Silva? We'll see this coming season

He's been here 3 years and done diddly squat in terms of moving us forward.

Yes he's better than Kenwright and its not all his fault with prior managers wasting money but he has alot to answer for and anyone who has worked in business knows when a business fails or has a poor mentality running through it the buck stops ultimately at the top of the chain.

Except you’ve already made out that his decisions on managers, signings and listening to fans are not areas we should be blaming him for. How much is left? He owns the club. Its his responsibility.

And you’ve turned on him years ago but have flipped in an attempt to be edgy and go against the grain like you often do.

You can lay blame at the mans door for appointments, but you cannot choose to absolve those below him who he entrusted to do a job of any blame to suit an agenda, which is often what happens. FM is a billionaire who resides in Monaco, he is not a babysitter who should have to hold well paid professionals hands on a day to day basis.

Marcel Brands is a perfect example of this. Moshiri can take criticism for not potting him sooner than he did, yet Brands still was given a lot of money to spend and didnt invest it as wisely as he should have.

God forbid however if anyone lays blame at "the architects" door. You will instead be greeted with an all manner of excuses, he never had control, he wanted to sign Mbappe etc.

With Kenwright, no one knows what the situation was there. I have read on social media in the past that there is speculation that when he sold the club to Moshiri he had some kind of clause allowing him to stay on, at least until BMD was fully delivered. Who knows with that, ultimately speculation but those who have their minds set on Moshiri will only ever subscribe to the theory that he thought BK was doing a great job.

There were far more instances of supposed disagreements between the two on areas such as managers, signings etc. which suggests if FM had the ability to he could have gotten rid when the rest of the board went.

You can lay blame at the mans door for appointments, but you cannot choose to absolve those below him who he entrusted to do a job of any blame to suit an agenda, which is often what happens. FM is a billionaire who resides in Monaco, he is not a babysitter who should have to hold well paid professionals hands on a day to day basis.

Marcel Brands is a perfect example of this. Moshiri can take criticism for not potting him sooner than he did, yet Brands still was given a lot of money to spend and didnt invest it as wisely as he should have.

God forbid however if anyone lays blame at "the architects" door. You will instead be greeted with an all manner of excuses, he never had control, he wanted to sign Mbappe etc.

With Kenwright, no one knows what the situation was there. I have read on social media in the past that there is speculation that when he sold the club to Moshiri he had some kind of clause allowing him to stay on, at least until BMD was fully delivered. Who knows with that, ultimately speculation but those who have their minds set on Moshiri will only ever subscribe to the theory that he thought BK was doing a great job.

There were far more instances of supposed disagreements between the two on areas such as managers, signings etc. which suggests if FM had the ability to he could have gotten rid when the rest of the board went.

According to your own words, posted above, Moshiri “kept Kenwright on”, so that clears that one up.