2023/24 Sean Dyche

Only other option is Moyes, in my opinion.
There are hundreds of decent promising managers in the world of football that exist were just so myopic about funding a known manager with premier league experience, we just have to be bold and creative , I know people would say that comes with an inherent risk that we can't afford but hiring the same unoriginal managers hasn't provided us any stability or success. Also there's the same tired questioning of who would come here? Yes this club is in disarray and chaotically operated but it's still a premier club which many managers in lower leagues would be eager for that opportunity

His job was to make sure we don't get relegated. Which i think he will do.

For me he was always a steady the ship manager and replace when the FFP issues would be eased this summer was my original thinking.

But, the accounts are far worse than what we imagined at the start of 2023. Next season will be horrific if we are still in limbo with regards to the takeover.
I reckon by the start of next season, 777 will be in full control. A lot of the debt will be turned in to equity. Onana and Branthwaite will be gone and Moyes will likely be the new boss with a small bit to spend thanks to player sales.
777 will go head long in to monitizing absolutely everything which will drive a lot of blues nuts but at least there'll be a club there to support.
All this depends on avoiding the drop.

Its true isn’t it, 15 games ago it was only you who was manning the trenches mate. There was loads of “I know I said I didn’t like him, but I was wrong” type posts.

A lot of People’s opinions are reactionary as opposed to being responsive. Which is I assume why you stuck to your guns, fair play and all!
He deserves credit for that 4 game run and it's naïve to suggest replacing him before the end of the season, but in no way was he praised as a 'messiah' Managers get credit when they do well but even Dyches biggest fans can see things are so stale.

Teams have figured us out since the new year, he went on a similar run at Burnley which resulted in him getting the sack, he's just not a very good manager.

There are hundreds of decent promising managers in the world of football that exist were just so myopic about funding a known manager with premier league experience, we just have to be bold and creative , I know people would say that comes with an inherent risk that we can't afford but hiring the same unoriginal managers hasn't provided us any stability or success. Also there's the same tired questioning of who would come here? Yes this club is in disarray and chaotically operated but it's still a premier club which many managers in lower leagues would be eager for that opportunity
I listened to the blue room podcast, a guy called warren was on it, to be fair he spoke well to a point and then came out with the same old nonsense,
About this summer. We can’t afford to sack, there’s no one to sack him and who would want to come. It’s just so lazy to think young managers around the world wouldn’t jump at the chance to manager a premier league team

I listened to the blue room podcast, a guy called warren was on it, to be fair he spoke well to a point and then came out with the same old nonsense,
About this summer. We can’t afford to sack, there’s no one to sack him and who would want to come. It’s just so lazy to think young managers around the world wouldn’t jump at the chance to manager a premier league team
5 mill a year too seems to be the going rate we pay our managers

See all the big followed X accounts are deeply offencded and upset by Dyche latest comments.

We are followed by utter babies. 😂
He doesn’t help himself though, with the utter nonsense he comes out with, I wouldn’t let it bother me, because we all know he won’t be here much longer and it will be a different voice and a different story 🤣

Dyche has his own destiny in his hands.

The fans are waiting for the fuse to be lit because 4 months of poor results with nothing new tactically has created this bonfire.

Point deductions, Takeover Nonsense and 2 seasons of the utter turmoil from the club haven't helped him.

Don't take away the arrogance he has displayed with some players and tactics but he kept us from the drop last season and he has to improve rapidly to do so this season.

We're on a terrible run, one which deserves scrutiny.

But has he earned more points in his first full season on the pitch than the last two seasons?

If he keeps us up, as he already would have done without deductions - then it's a brilliant achievement all considered. Surviving relegation is the objective, and massive consensus at the start of the season.

Would sacking him now, or any replacement we could bring in - make any odds? No clue.

But it doesn't matter IMO, because they wont/cant sack him so instead of the negative energy around the manager - attention should be dragging them over the line. As it was under Lampard.
Lampard had likability and got the fans, doesn’t change the fact he was a poor manager. Dyche isn’t likeable imo and talks utter nonsense, believes his own hype, the fact he can actually say in an interview I’m not one dimensional 🤣 and apparently doesn’t want bus welcomes. It’s all the I know best and you can moan as much as you like.

Reminds of Martinez and we ain’t practicing corners because they don’t count. And still wouldn’t change when the walls were caving in

Dyche has his own destiny in his hands.

The fans are waiting for the fuse to be lit because 4 months of poor results with nothing new tactically has created this bonfire.

Point deductions, Takeover Nonsense and 2 seasons of the utter turmoil from the club haven't helped him.

Don't take away the arrogance he has displayed with some players and tactics but he kept us from the drop last season and he has to improve rapidly to do so this season.
I told after the Burnley game in December, I wouldn't wonder if we only get 2-3 wins to the Forest game, but we didn't even achieve that.
Realistically we should have won vs Bmouth and Palace in addition to the Burnley game.

Yes, he has to sort it out. The only thing that speaks for him is we haven't lost a lot of the 6-pointer under him so far, also after poor run of games. I expect the players and the coaching staff to turn this around on Sunday. It was poor from both against Chelsea.

No more amateurism, no more being completely predictable, no more regurgitated excuses, no more using the xG, no more being baffled, no more having no plan a or plan b etc etc etc. Just get it kin sorted, work your asses off and win a few games from Sunday onwards. It is the least the fans and club deserve after another season of turmoil, frustration, anger and despair. There is literally nothing to look forward to being an Evertonian.