2023/24 Sean Dyche

Would any other PL team at the moment swap their manager with Dyche? I honestly believe they wouldnt

I bet for all Burnleys struggles this season, even they wouldnt have him back.
Applies and oranges.

We have never been relegated, have the infrastructure and expenditure of a club that has never been relegated, no owners, face financial turmoil and have a brand spanking new stadium to fund.

We are an entirely different kettle of fish and cannot afford to be gambling on the likes of Kompany (who has been dire as well but the way).

I can’t follow, sorry
Ok, again Everton has the much better potential and normally is the bigger club than the 3 clubs I mentioned, I mean even Ipswich has if they keep going on smartly and get up to prem.

At the moment all of these 3 clubs have the better near future perspectives for a manager. So in the current situation. As a manager: Would you rather like to go to Everton in 2024 or to the other teams?

The issue with Dyche is his mistakes are just blatant ones. I feel Moyes was harshly judged by fans he got us into a situation where we rarely lost away and won our home matches, which was what our success was built on. Dyches decisions are just idiotic, he hasn't been helped by higher ups or previous managers. But he doesn't help himself, Godfrey shouldn't of been anywhere near playing, Simms should of been given a lot more chances. Give Chermiti a start you ginger Bellwhiff, stop playing McNeil on the left where he can't turn in, makes it easy for defenders, he's always gonna go on outside. If he plays on right if can cut in for a shot or take it past a player you dinosaur. We were lucky yesterday usually Gueyes trying to knock some poor sods bovril over in row Z instead of scoring and surprise surprise, Sean Ginginiho Dyche, McNeil scored from cutting in from right on to his favoured foot, who would of thought it? Not Sean Dyche, his team selections with his tactics is like a 14 year old on FIFA while, also looking up Busty Latinas and not concentrating what they're doing. He's not why we are in this mess, but he doesn't help himself either.

If we can replace Dyche with someone better I am all for it. Our shortlist when we got Dyche, Lampard and Benitez were awful, and we were in a much better position club wise.
So it doesn’t I still me with any confidence of him being replaced for a while.

Ok, again Everton has the much better potential and normally is the bigger club than the 3 clubs I mentioned, I mean even Ipswich has if they keep going on smartly and get up to prem.

At the moment all of these 3 clubs have the better near future perspectives for a manager. So in the current situation. As a manager: Would you rather like to go to Everton in 2024 or to the other teams?
It depends on money. Remember people laughing when Ancelotti was linked?

All things being equal, those other clubs still don't have the same long term draw as we do.

I appreciate the difficulties he's had to deal with off the field, it must have bern hard.

However the style of football and his tactics are archaic. The fact that he's a very seasoned manager who's history is on average one goal a game suggests its not just a struggle due to x reason. Its his style. He wont change but football has. He has been extremely lucky that there are 3 of the worst teams to have come up in the league this season.

My annoyance is the people who honestly believe there isnt one other manager across world football that couldnt do a better job here. Complete nonsense.

You say "He has been extremely lucky that there are 3 of the worst teams to have come up in the league this season"

Hes won 38 points from 33 games.

It depends on money. Remember people laughing when Ancelotti was linked?

All things being equal, those other clubs still don't have the same long term draw as we do.
Ancelotti was a little bit headed south after going to Bayern and Napoli and being sacked from both, but I acknowledge him doing a great job at Everton and Real. I rate him highly of course as one of the best in the last 30 years.

Yeah, of course we could go irrational again offer 8m to a world-class manager, do it a bit like the Saudi's money talks. But it's not what we want. Surely we can get a good manager on the 2-3m region at max.

It’s a perfect storm of terrible board, terrible manager and terrible players,
It’s quite impressive how poor they are in and out of possession but his tactics are very one dimensional and predictable.
I would shake his hand and part company in the summer, there has to be someone better out there that can improve them.
It’s madness that we’ve had Allardyche, TCBenitez and this fella as our manager,
Utterly terrible appointments.

Ancelotti was a little bit headed south after going to Bayern and Napoli and being sacked from both, but I acknowledge him doing a great job at Everton and Real. I rate him highly of course as one of the best in the last 30 years.

Yeah, of course we could go irrational again offer 8m to a world-class manager, do it a bit like the Saudi's money talks. But it's not what we want. Surely we can get a good manager on the 2-3m region at max.
I am sure we could, and we probably will when we are out of the current predicament and once any potential takeover etc has taken place.