2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Steve Holland choosing the chelsea game to watch probably put paid to him being a starter for England, but if that's the case then England's loss in my eyes.

If we could get a takeover in and some external revenue i.e. Stadium or Sponsorships, I would think he could stay but money issues are huge.

I think he would think 11 clean sheets and on the cusp of England squad then Everton is fine for now. Game time and first choice week in and week out.

If we could get a takeover in and some external revenue i.e. Stadium or Sponsorships, I would think he could stay but money issues are huge.

I think he would think 11 clean sheets and on the cusp of England squad then Everton is fine for now. Game time and first choice week in and week out.
His celebration and grabbing the badge/shirt was pretty emphatic. I’m be surprised if he isn’t happy to give us another year or two.

Think the only way he gets sold is if the club is desperate or there’s an offer we literally couldn’t refuse.

Hopefully one more year.

If we have to sell, then Onana. Hes not quite on it. Hopefully have some money for another young fighter like Garner. Keep Gana another year.

He's a bit of an alien, he's that good.

But for 70-80m we must sell. Sell Onana too. Let the contracts expire and we've maybe got a chance of a solid rebuild.

Let's be honest, we don't need an elegant ball-playing CB under Dyche.

He's a bit of an alien, he's that good.

But for 70-80m we must sell. Sell Onana too. Let the contracts expire and we've maybe got a chance of a solid rebuild.

Let's be honest, we don't need an elegant ball-playing CB under Dyche.

I think many (including you) are seeing this the wrong way around.

Hes as valuable to us as a 20 goal forward.

You hold onto them unless the sale priced in his current and future value both on and off the pitch.

£80mil would be far too low.

Brighton would be getting £120m for the lad!

By the way......big shout out to James Tarkowski, i criticized him massively last season for being rash & a bit of a knumbskull!
But Tarkowski too has been excellent for most of the season, and should/would be in that England team if he was at a more well rounded side like Villa/Newcastle!

Him, Tarkowski and Pickford are the best defensive trio we have had in some time. Probably going back to Moyes' reign. I know people are hit and miss with Jordan but think he's been on the whole solid for a few years now.

2nd in the league for clean sheets and 4th for goals conceded for a team fighting at the other end of the table is fantastic going.

Jags and lescott were a good partnership ,

Yobo and weir and martyn ? Were they a group together ?