2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Is he the most improved player of the last 2 seasons?

I must confess I doubted his ability. But I think I like him more than Digne now, even if he doesn't attack an awful lot.

Hopefully he has an average Euros and other clubs don't start sniffing round him.

I think he's absolutely sound for where we are now.

He's one of the best defensive left backs in the league no doubt.

I must confess I doubted his ability. But I think I like him more than Digne now, even if he doesn't attack an awful lot.

Hopefully he has an average Euros and other clubs don't start sniffing round him.
Far better defensively than Digne was. Just a shame he offers so little going forward. Still a great player to have though.

I think he's absolutely sound for where we are now.

He's one of the best defensive left backs in the league no doubt.
I fear he'll show that side of his game in the Euros where he can demonstrate his ability to link up play further up the pitch, allied to his defensive qualities.

There'll be other clubs in this league ready to test our resolve to keep Mykolenko.

I fear he'll show that side of his game in the Euros where he can demonstrate his ability to link up play further up the pitch, allied to his defensive qualities.

There'll be other clubs in this league ready to test our resolve to keep Mykolenko.

Fine by me. Happy to sell anyone.

It's no accident that it is our right flank that has caused us the most pain and suffering this season. On instinct and with physique he can usually close out danger in his LB berth. Was always going to come up short with comparisons to the left feet of both Digne and Baines.

Prob my player of the year if I’m honest, been min 7/10 most games, consistently consistent. Dont see many get the better of him, and salah must hate his guts!

For trying to continue after turning the ankle so badly was immense, he’s a proper bluenose.

Rest well Myko, and come back stronger.

That's the spirit! Bit of a turnaround from yourself? Maybe young players just need time to show their true potential? 🤔

That's the spirit! Bit of a turnaround from yourself? Maybe young players just need time to show their true potential? 🤔

I've already closed the door on talk of the player you refer to.

As I stated on his thread: it no longer makes sense to because he's played his last game for Everton.

I don't think teams better than us would be interested myself he's an average premier league full back and thats not a criticism not all of our players are average in their position but I don't think hes going to be on the list for many better teams than us.