2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

I like him I think he's been very consistent this year but if we got offered 25 mil for him in our position i'd bite their hand off hes not at that level imo.
I'm not sure I would take 25 mil for him. Firstly we would need to replace him and who can you get for that price who will do the solid 7 out of 10 job he does every week at Premier league level?

Has he been on a weight training program the last few months? Looks stronger /more bulky lately.

I think this lad has done well considering he came in at a time his country was going through terrible times, our club was in disarray, fans hated the manager, new league, new country. A fair bit for a young lad to sort out mentally.

He personally gets my POTS. Branthwaite YPOTS.

On another, slightly-related note - I've actually done my ankle like that twice before and had to sit out playing any footy for like 4-5 weeks afterwards and I certainly didn't just carry on playing after I did them either. To carry on like that in a high-intensity last 10 minutes of that half is certainly admirable and a testament to the guys character & commitment. He's had a great season.

Last edited:
Myko gets my 2nd choice player of the season closely behind pickford.

Young pots goes to branthwaite

….not for me. As much as he’s improved I think having Branthwaite covering behind has helped him significantly and Mykolenko has still to provide an assist in an Everton shirt.

I’d actually have Branthwaite as POY and YPOY, with Tarkowski and Pickford as his nearest challengers. Those three have been the bedrock of the success of avoiding relegation.