2023/24 Jack Harrison

Summerville the one you would want from Leeds, think he'll have bigger suitors than us though

Agreed I want Summerville

Leeds fans saying recently that his form has really dropped off and teams are showing him onto his left so hes not been effective.

In the premier league i wonder how hed get on if better defenders keep showing him outside?

Harrison...its a no from me.

I'll be really disappointed if he leaves this summer. Hopefully Leeds don't get back up.

Playing in front of Patterson, Young and a deteriorating Coleman each week must have been a nightmare. But he's acquitted himself very well. Next season if here he'll be much more of an asset in attack when Coleman finally gets his successor.

I don’t mind keeping him, works hard and can put a good ball in (when he does). But we need another winger that can play on both sides and gets goals

He's had a loss of form until recently but that's common with wide men. McNeil was also dreadful at times. The trouble is apart from a couple of times we haven't been able to rotate and let him find his form from the bench.

Leeds fans saying recently that his form has really dropped off and teams are showing him onto his left so hes not been effective.

In the premier league i wonder how hed get on if better defenders keep showing him outside?

Harrison...its a no from me.
See McNeil for an example of it and Summerville is a better player than Dwight McNeil. Summerville is just tired rather than anything else, during the earlier part of the season they largely relied upon him a bit too much imo, I don't think he has really dropped off as such.

I'll be really disappointed if he leaves this summer. Hopefully Leeds don't get back up.

Playing in front of Patterson, Young and a deteriorating Coleman each week must have been a nightmare. But he's acquitted himself very well. Next season if here he'll be much more of an asset in attack when Coleman finally gets his successor.
Just for me just wpuld not pay what they want but agree if we can get another loan then yes

Just for me just wpuld not pay what they want but agree if we can get another loan then yes
He knows the club, he knows the players and manager, he knows the system. That's a very big advantage over bringing someone else in.

We need stability not churn. Churn is our enemy.

He knows the club, he knows the players and manager, he knows the system. That's a very big advantage over bringing someone else in.

We need stability not churn. Churn is our enemy.
Depends what money we have again imo would prefer a natural rm. Do get your point but well worried we go big with harrison and we dont have the money for the rest of the positions. Need atleast 3 wingers imo

Depends what money we have again imo would prefer a natural rm. Do get your point but well worried we go big with harrison and we dont have the money for the rest of the positions. Need atleast 3 wingers imo
I doubt that would be possible. As you and others have said: it'd have to be a nominal fee or a loan extension.