2023/24 Jack Harrison

I see Ipswich will most likely only need a point on the final day for automatic promotion. Would put Leeds into the playoffs and with a bit of hope they stay down and Southampton come up.

Would mean that if Leeds stay in the Championship we’d be able to get another free loan of Harrison for the year, plus if Southampton come up we won’t be buying Che Adams so that’s a bonus. Harrison hasn’t been amazing or anything this year but I’d definitely sign him for the right price, we just can’t afford it. Another free year though is a no brainier, especially considering McNeil will be the only winger at the club in the summer.

I see Ipswich will most likely only need a point on the final day for automatic promotion. Would put Leeds into the playoffs and with a bit of hope they stay down and Southampton come up.

Would mean that if Leeds stay in the Championship we’d be able to get another free loan of Harrison for the year, plus if Southampton come up we won’t be buying Che Adams so that’s a bonus. Harrison hasn’t been amazing or anything this year but I’d definitely sign him for the right price, we just can’t afford it. Another free year though is a no brainier, especially considering McNeil will be the only winger at the club in the summer.
We need wingers that can contribute to the attack as we don't score enough goals though. Dyche is never going to drop his lovechild McNeil and tbf Dwight is capable of the odd assist and a goal every now and again, but Harrison is bad, really bad. He just gets the ball turns and runs for 10 yards before heading straight into the nearest defender and giving the ball up. He is also a left sided player playing out of position on the right, let's just find a right sided player.

We need wingers that can contribute to the attack as we don't score enough goals though. Dyche is never going to drop his lovechild McNeil and tbf Dwight is capable of the odd assist and a goal every now and again, but Harrison is bad, really bad. He just gets the ball turns and runs for 10 yards before heading straight into the nearest defender and giving the ball up. He is also a left sided player playing out of position on the right, let's just find a right sided player.

There must be someone on the planet who can be brought in that is better than Harrison. Hes a nothing player.

As for Che Adams, even if Southampton were promoted he is out of contract.

Harisson has had so many extensive loans lol. He was loaned to leeds from man shity like 3 times in a row