2023/24 Jack Harrison

If we can loan him again I’d keep him given that funds will be incredibly tight in the summer.

However if we need to pay a decent fee for him which I imagine we will, I’d say thanks and goodbye. It will have been fairly successful loan I’d say.

We’re definitely better with him in the team but I don’t think I’ve seen a player run into as many blind alleys as he does.
Don't think I've seen anyone played on the wing who is so incapable of going past anybody. He runs around a lot which is why he's picked loads by dyche but i want more from our right side. If he can be loaned again then fine but under no circumstances should we blow any cash on him other than a loan fee and wages.

He plays in Dyches first XI with the style we set up to play. He is super active and in a defensive duty first environment he does the job. If available for another loan I think Dyche would want him.

It is no surprise Danjuma hit very little game time. Dyche wants players that play his system. Danjuma may have flair but Dyche is never going to play him.

Has he ever played in front of Patterson? Genuinely?

Harrison has played 34 times for us this season and Patterson 14 times.

It has to have happened.

So you don't remember which games, so for all you know we could have won every game they both played in.

Oh Dave.
First time of looking at the line ups this season and look what I found. 2-1 Spurs in December...

Screen Shot 2024-04-28 at 17.33.10.png

What’s the stats on games won when Harrison has played or not played. Not his biggest fan but it’s no coincidence we won the last three when he has played.