What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Mate with all due respect you've yet reveal what line of business you're in?

So until you put your cards on table for all we know you're a paper boy posting The Wirral Globe round Rock Ferry.
He's a lawyer my son.

God bless.

1000016725.webp

My personal opinion and I don’t know much about this, is that pretty much everybody on here doesn’t know much about it. They aspire to, but haven’t yet reached the lofty heights of an awe inspiring ITK.

My personal opinion and I don’t know much about this, is that pretty much everybody on here doesn’t know much about it. They aspire to, but haven’t yet reached the lofty heights of an awe inspiring ITK.

You can make informed opinions though. If one group agrees to buy a collection of assets, and while under contract the selling group sells a large asset, it will either be discussed or a reduction in purchase price will be discussed, depending on what happens with the cash. Moshiri wants out, he won't jeopardize the deal unless he's forced to, and if he's forced to, he'd tell Friedken.

You can make informed opinions though. If one group agrees to buy a collection of assets, and while under contract the selling group sells a large asset, it will either be discussed or a reduction in purchase price will be discussed, depending on what happens with the cash. Moshiri wants out, he won't jeopardize the deal unless he's forced to, and if he's forced to, he'd tell Friedken.

Precisely.

I'm not buying a company if they sell off a major asset without my agreement during the acquisition (q.v. Branthwaite)

Because the company I was trying and agreed to acquire wasn't the same as a result of the sale of that asset

I'm not sure why this thread then descended into talking about me or my experience. 🤷‍♂️

It stands to reason

Unless you have taken over multiple PL clubs you aren't allowed to comment on this subject.

Sorry.

I do, yeah. I must admit I don't have a scooby but I'd imagine anyone who was granted exclusivity to purchase something would have a say in that business selling assets before their potential purchase.
Well we may as well close down Grandoldteam and Everton Football Club then hadn't we?

I'll inform Friedkin Group

You switch off the lights
So do you think we allowed Kamininski, MSP and 777 to run our business while they tried to take us over?

So do you think we allowed Kamininski, MSP and 777 to run our business while they tried to take us over?
Nobody's claimed that though. I'm making an assumption that I think anyone who's been granted exclusivity, will have a say in possible out goings. I'm not suggesting they're running the Club. I think Moshiri would or should run it by Friedkin (in this case) if a bid came in for one of our main playing assets.

Nobody's claimed that though. I'm making an assumption that I think anyone who's been granted exclusivity, will have a say in possible out goings. I'm not suggesting they're running the Club. I think Moshiri would or should run it by Friedkin (in this case) for a bid on our main playing assets.
So you think we checked with 777 before we sold players?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back