What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Yeah. I think we would have done if offers were on the table at the time of their exclusivity. This is a guess by the way, am certainly not claiming to be pivvy to these sort of negotiations.
Fair enough mate, there is no right or wrong answer, unless somebody is willing to post the 50 pages or so of the contract in public, which seems unlikely.

So do you think we allowed Kamininski, MSP and 777 to run our business while they tried to take us over?

None of them immediately paid off £200 million of overdue liabilities/loans as Friedkin Group have done with MSP and Blythe Capital

Also none of them were active during the acquisition process when other clubs were trying to acquire our assets

I've also not said Friedkin Group are "running our business"

I said they had "a veto" on the sale of any existing assets (e.g. Branthwaite etc) since those assets may be part of their strategic plan going forward

None of them immediately paid off £200 million of overdue liabilities/loans as Friedkin Group have done with MSP and Blythe Capital

Also none of them were active during the acquisition process when other clubs were trying to acquire our assets

I said they had "a veto" on the sale of any existing assets (e.g. Branthwaite etc) since those assets may be part of their strategic plan going forward

all day these will own us.

they do now

now f n spend!!!!!!

777 gave us money that allowed the business to continue, for 8 months.

Well in excess of 200million.

But hey ho, its a pointless discussion, so we should probably leave it alone.

Fair enough mate, there is no right or wrong answer, unless somebody is willing to post the 50 pages or so of the contract in public, which seems unlikely.

By the way @Goat I'm literally in the process of helping an American company acquire another American company and it's UK subsidiary

Including acquisition of all their relevant assets. Working with their legal counsel. I've literally been advising them of actions I've taken as part of "due diligence" in that regard too.

If Everton start selling players off that Friedkin Group want to ensure are here as part of their ongoing plans, there is a problem. Hence why they will have control paticularly of any asset sales, at this time. Through a veto.

Friedkin Group will have their own people embedded at the club right now.

By the way @Goat I'm literally in the process of helping an American company acquire another American company and it's UK subsidiary

Including acquisition of all their relevant assets. Working with their legal counsel. I've literally been advising them of actions I've taken as part of "due diligence" in that regard too.

If Everton start selling players off that Friedkin Group want to ensure are here as part of their ongoing plans, there is a problem. Hence why they will have control paticularly of any asset sales, at this time. Through a veto.

Are you helping the Esk buy a commode the fat slob

I know mate, thats my point, they wouldnt have had any say in how or what we spent it on.

That isn't what we are discussing regarding Friedkin Group however

There we are talking about them having control of and a veto over sale of assets (player registrations and their contracts are intangible assets)

No one has said that.

A business is just a collection of assets that generate cash flows. If you remove assets from the business, the value changes.

100% the entire point of the discussion

yep these own us ;)

No one has said that.

A business is just a collection of assets that generate cash flows. If you remove assets from the business, the value changes.

Ok mates, nobody wants pages upon pages of people talking about things they cant prove.

We will agree to disagree on this subject and move on.

That isn't what we are discussing regarding Friedkin Group however

There we are talking about them having control of and a veto over sale of assets (player registrations and their contracts are intangible assets)

100% the entire point of the discussion

they’ve paid 200 mill straight up moshiri knows these are the real deal

these own us. i want it announced soon as so we can spend

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back