What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Any transfer of assets would definitely void an exclusivity agreement should it have not been agreed with the purchasing entity in advance.

Friedkin Group won't running the club, but Moshiri would be daft to not allow them to have a say on key decisions.

The interesting thing about Friedkin group is the 200m charge they now hold, if not paid back, they get the whole of Moshiri percentage.

Previously for Blythe it was only 50 percent plus one share.

Yes Damo, but me saying they have no control and you saying they have control is boring and not really interesting for others to read.

As I said, agree to disagree and move on is best for the forum experience of others.

👍

OK. 100% guaranteed Friedkin Group will have people in the club as we speak today

Including their own consultants

One thing people should take great comfort over:

The fact Branthwaite or anyone else won't be sold unless the Friedkin Group say they should as they are not part of Everton Football Club long term plans

This should be very encouraging to people

It is a very positive thing. We have a well resourced group of people coming in working in the club's best interests.

The fact Branthwaite or anyone else won't be sold unless the Friedkin Group say they should as they are not part of Everton Football Club long term plans

It is a very positive thing. We have a well resourced group of people coming in working in the club's best interests.
I don’t think it makes any difference who owns us, Branthwaite won’t be here longer than the next season at the most. I think he will give us next season if no bids come in, I can’t see him sticking around after that if he has any ambition. If Branthwaite is still here at Bramley Moore I think it will be down to an injury or a poor season.

I don’t think it makes any difference who owns us, Branthwaite won’t be here longer than the next season at the most. I think he will give us next season if no bids come in, I can’t see him sticking around after that if he has any ambition. If Branthwaite is still here at Bramley Moore I think it will be down to an injury or a poor season.

"If he has any ambition" is something Friedkin Group will have to be changing the outlook of many people on associated with Everton. Including you I gather.

Or maybe, just maybe…..Everton are on the up.

Nice to see you getting right behind our glorious new owners.

I answered you in DM earlier and posted this too. We have many "opportunities" with Friedkin Group entering the business

It would be great if Friedkin Group were satisfied that we were in compliance with PSR. Their interest in that would be very welcome whilst they are conducting their due diligence. I hope this is the case as avoiding a points deduction or not should have a material bearing on next season.

Out of interest Dave, is Elon Musk a glorified car salesman too?

Is Jeff Bezos a glorified online retailer?

Was Steve Jobs a glorified phone salesman?

I genuinely don’t get why you keep bringing up Toyota likes that’s something to be embarrassed about?!

Friedkin have built an extremely large & profitable business! Gulf States Toyota turn over 8.3 billion a year!

Very weird you keep using that as a way to diminish them!
Dave doesn't like anybody. Hadn't you noticed?

Imagine being so entrepreneurial that you become a billionaire from car sales.

That’s how good he is at business. He’s just a car salesman and he’s managed to become a multi billionaire.
Amazing that Dave knows everything that there is to know and he's only got £10 in the bank.

Out of interest Dave, is Elon Musk a glorified car salesman too?

Is Jeff Bezos a glorified online retailer?

Was Steve Jobs a glorified phone salesman?

I genuinely don’t get why you keep bringing up Toyota likes that’s something to be embarrassed about?!

Friedkin have built an extremely large & profitable business! Gulf States Toyota turn over 8.3 billion a year!

Very weird you keep using that as a way to diminish them!
Anyone is small-time when compared to Davek.

He’s the most upstanding, socially aware, self-made-multi-billionaire the world has ever seen.

The rumours of him being an attention craving, contrarian sad case are made up by jealous people.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back