EFC Share

You don’t buy a minority shareholding in EFC for financial reasons. It’s an ego trip or for sentimental reasons. I inherited 6 and have never been bothered about their price.

Yes. But you consider the financial and economic "reasons" before you buy

Or you're just over paying for something

They have found the perfect role for him to be on the board.

reface-2024-07-19-07-52-44.jpg

The last time shares were on sale, they went for just under £4k, why did you think they’d suddenly drop to in the hundreds?

Have you seen how much debt has been acquired in that time?

Friedkin Group intend to convert loans to equity. They're going to issue new shares and dilute the existing ones

Too many sarcastic no nothings (@Goat) in here tonight

You asked and I answered. The shares aren't worth £3500 or anywhere close due to where we are and will be under Friedkins. They are going to issue more shares or swap loans for shares. That means the share value will decline

🤷‍♂️ hence not participating in this particular (overpriced) auction with people buying on sentiment only (or they are no nothings)

I'm not stupid with my money @Brett Angell Delight

Pounds or pennies.
*know nothings

That's a false comparison and you know it 🤭
Is it? Something that's been around the 4k mark forever and you're expecting it to drop over tenfold based on literally nothing as it's never dropped that low but now somehow magically it will.

Is it impossible? No.
Is it likely? No.

Are you going overboard with your self worth (shocker, again) about "manipulating the market", as if your 1-2 shares you can afford will top over the entire stock? Hilariously, yes.

This has made my day already.

Bit weird someone saying the EFC shares are massively overvalued has "made your day" 🤷‍♂️

It's all a consequence of the disastrous Kenwright & Moshiri years and the Friedkins diluting the shares.

If one of you is going to pay £3500 for a share more fool you. As the value isn't worth that. Moshiri is getting 10% to 15% of that value 🤷‍♂️

Is it? Something that's been around the 4k mark forever and you're expecting it to drop over tenfold based on literally nothing as it's never dropped that low but now somehow magically it will.

Is it impossible? No.
Is it likely? No.

Are you going overboard with your self worth (shocker, again) about "manipulating the market", as if your 1-2 shares you can afford will top over the entire stock? Hilariously, yes.

Yes it is. Moshiri has 127,031 shares. He will receive only £25 million to £40 million for them

Work out the price per share he's getting

People are doing the usual sentimental stuff in this thread. 🫨

It's manipulating the auction by starting threads telling people the value is worth only 10% of what people think they're worth.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.