The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moshiri walked into a prison canteen he’d printable his tray over to a table full of skinheads with Swastika tattoos

So, TFG were not willing to pay off A-Cap or failing that, there was uncertainty on their part at how much that debt was and, with any future court judgement, how much it could be in the end?

I'm guessing another buyer could not agree a settlement with A-Cap because of the ongoing litigation?

This could potentially go on for years then, in an environment with punitive debt interest costs to bear, negating the benefits of the new stadium.

One of the major plus sides of a TFG takeover would have been reduction and consolidation of debt, if we don't have that then we're caught in an ever-worsening spiral. I had assumed Dell's "backing" of the Bell/Downing bid would have been at market interest rates - they are not a charity.

So, we are hamstrung and in limbo then, as before?

I fear in the end that the ultimate price we will pay for this, leaving actual relegation aside if it ever came to it, is that we will end up as tenants at Bramley Moore.

So, TFG were not willing to pay off A-Cap or failing that, there was uncertainty on their part at how much that debt was and, with any future court judgement, how much it could be in the end?

I'm guessing another buyer could not agree a settlement with A-Cap because of the ongoing litigation?

This could potentially go on for years then, in an environment with punitive debt interest costs to bear, negating the benefits of the new stadium.

One of the major plus sides of a TFG takeover would have been reduction and consolidation of debt, if we don't have that then we're caught in an ever-worsening spiral. I had assumed Dell's "backing" of the Bell/Downing bid would have been at market interest rates - they are not a charity.

I fear in the end that the ultimate price we will pay for this, leaving actual relegation aside if it ever came to it, is that we will end up as tenants at Bramley Moore.

Accurate post.

It's dispiriting news for sure but it feels like a maneuver to put pressure on moshiri to sort put the 777 debts from the Friedkin Group , they might be done with Everton but I feel there's some mind games at work and it's not all finished yet but who knows the future

I've feared that for a while and sadly think it will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back