The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's dispiriting news for sure but it feels like a maneuver to put pressure on moshiri to sort put the 777 debts from the Friedkin Group , they might be done with Everton but I feel there's some mind games at work and it's not all finished yet but who knows the future

He's not paying off 777 debts because he'll never get that money back.

Gloat?

I told you about 2 months ago this lot were spiv car salesmen.

Nowhere near the right people to own this club.

Thank God they've been found out for the no marks they are and we can get a bigger and better owner in.
Spiv car salesman, with a combined fortune worth multiple amounts more than Everton football club ltd.

We are the ones looking bad here, not them. They’ve dismissed us as an irrelevance and not worth their time or investment.

The only way we can get rid of Moshiri now, is if @Damo_1878 lives up to his word and goes all " Batman V Superman " on him all over the forum.

Screenshot_20240719_130001_Gallery.webp

Spiv car salesman, with a combined fortune worth multiple amounts more than Everton football club ltd.

We are the ones looking bad here, not them. They’ve dismissed us as an irrelevance and not worth their time or investment.
They knew coming in. They’ve wasted our time.

But if the club went into administration wouldn't even be worse for moshiri?

He's reported to get 50 million from the deal now? I don't really remember.

If he paid off the 200 million from 777, he would not recoup $250 million in a sale.

He would be throwing good money after bad.

The club isn't going into admin in the short term.

So we've gone from a very steady, reasonable buyer in Friedkin, to potentially A-Cap, Bell & Downing.

It's like we've just been on the price is right and getting the "here's what you could have won", and instead we get a company toiled in their own fraud case.

Marvellous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back