Kit for 24/25

1721420761216.webp

What’s weird about them is that most of the big players in the market do heat pressed badges on their “pro” kits. It’s not like they are doing something new and it hasn’t worked. They clearly just have awful suppliers. And you would have hoped they would have learnt after the last year or so.

What’s weird about them is that most of the big players in the market do heat pressed badges on their “pro” kits. It’s not like they are doing something new and it hasn’t worked. They clearly just have awful suppliers. And you would have hoped they would have learnt after the last year or so.
I have an Everton dressing gown with a heat pressed silicone badge on it, FFS. If whatever company we outsource dressing gowns to can do it, why can’t self-labelled ‘premium sports brand’ Castore?

Am I crazy, or wasn’t this an issue with this brand’s kits globally last season?

Nevermind. I see right above my post. Yes it was.

Richard Kenyon is the one that brought in Castore

Maximise bottom line and that means the kits are junk. To maximise profit. Huge price increases to with it

It's like a negative feedback loop because that means less sold.

No doubt the club propaganda team (incl. Richard Kenyon and David Prentice) will tell is all we are all imagining it and everything is fine and Castore are great

Shambles

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back