Kit for 24/25

Get that mate, however to be very fair it’s a day - there hasn’t been time to say wheather it will stand up or not like previous kits.

I’d a ept ferns parentsja d, it’s a lot of money. My point was more a systemic one for the club. 20 mill a year kit deal is huge for the club, it a real enabler in therms of our overall turnover. It also sets an important bench mark for future deals. It’s a real step of progress commercially.

With Castore I also like the fact it’s a realtively local starting brand compared to the others, I think that offers certain benefits and I like the narrative.

Mate, I'm not sure if you stood on your keyboard there. But the issues are chronic and have been for years with them. Their stuff looks like the kind of thing you'd kit out a scruffy street gang in. Worse it's falling apart.

Castore are the bottom in terms of who we should be aiming to get kits from.

Max price. Garbage product.

The issues with Castore are known and this thread on twitter shows precisely what we are in for.

People at the club, including Richard Kenyon should be getting sacked for this

I also don't give a toss if Castore are from the Wirral. Their product is terrible.

It depends if people are going to fork out that for it. Is that €117 for the whole kit or just the shirt?

Actually just did a deeper look into is, the 117 euro one is through the official club site - it has a a name on the Jersey.

Its actually 87 Euro on the Castore site and 64 euro for the kid one - thats some difference.

Dont get caught lids - though it may come up as GBP for yee as im in the Eurozone.

Actually just did a deeper look into is, the 117 euro one is through the official club site - it has a a name on the Jersey.

Its actually 87 Euro on the Castore site and 64 euro for the kid one - thats some difference.

Dont get caught lids - though it may come up as GBP for yee as im in the Eurozone.

There's two kits. The PRO version which is the more expensive EUROS 117 and the Replica shirt which is the EUROS 87 one

You're not comparing like with like there, either.

The PRO version has air holes on the sides of the trunk. The Replica shirt, doesn't

[both are garbage mind, and anything from Castore is]

There's two kits. The PRO version which is the more expensive EUROS 117 and the Replica shirt which is the EUROS 87 one

You're not comparing like with like there, either.

The PRO version has air holes on the sides of the trunk. The Replica shirt, doesn't

[both are garbage mind, and anything from Castore is]

Yep know that mate.

Replica ones are 117 euros on Everton direct as opposed to 87 Euros n the Castore main site. The difference seems to be the name on the back.

Yep know that mate.

The Castore site is not showing the PRO version

It's only showing the HOME Replica version
1721469991087.webp

A new company dogged by woeful kit and gear problems since their introduction. You got to admire their influence in getting their product into the professional game. They should take over the club and bluff their way out of our mess. Well capable of doing so.

Yes and the repilica one on everton direct is 117 euros! with a name on the back.

The difference is 117 Euros and 87 Euros between the two outlets for the replica shirt.

The Pro one on Everton direct in 162 Euros.

You're comparing the SHIRT price + NAME AND NUMBER of a player printing though

Rather than the shirt alone 🤷‍♂️ which is what the Castore site is offering.

Edit: Otherwise there is a £6 difference

1721470498800.webp

1721470520747.webp

You're comparing the SHIRT price + NAME AND NUMBER of a player printing though

Rather than the shirt alone 🤷‍♂️ which is what the Castore site is offering.

Otherwise they are the same price

Im not really, im aware of all that, im just flagging for lids on here as it sounds like a few will be kitting out their youngsters, there are options at 87 Euro, 117 and 162 Euro depending on where you buy between Everton Direct or Castore and what option you choose, that may be a significant saving for a few - might save someone a few bob.

Last edited:

Im not really, im aware of all that, im just flagging for lids on here as it sounds like a few will be kitting out their youngsters, there are options at 87 Euro, 117 and 162 Euro depending on where and what option you choose, that may be a significant saving for a few - might save someone a few bob.

I think the only difference is Everton Direct are adding in the shipping price (ca. £6) and then allowing you to apply a Coupon code to apply free shipping @Neiler

It's naughty that they're making you pay for shipping but making it appear it's free

Castore have a minimum spend for free shipping for UK only.
1721471007566.webp

So the difference is all shipping related it appears.

I'm not buying this junk anyway. I'm appalled that Everton signed up for this supplier

Attachments

• 1721470967960.webp
    1721470967960.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 5
I think the only difference is Everton Direct are adding in the shipping price (ca. £6) and then allowing you to apply a Coupon code to apply free shipping @Neiler

It's naughty that they're making you pay for shipping but making it appear it's free

Castore have a minimum spend for free shipping for UK only.
View attachment 265318

So the difference is all shipping related it appears.

I'm not buying this junk anyway. I'm appalled that Everton signed up for this supplier

Find the pricing between Castore official and Everton direct stark mate on the Unit - sure one has a name and number on the back.

But 87 Euro to 117 Euro to me is stark in the difference - before you consider the pro. The club seem to be only doing that name and number option - certainly pushing it.

It's all in the marketing...the kit should be marketed as including a peel away badge that can then be affixed to a book bag or item of your choice. Problem solved. :)

Our garbage players should be forced to play in the kit from 1892 when Everton first moved to Goodison. (A) It’d be a fitting homage to our history and (B) it’d serve the player’s right for being gash, having to toil in a heavy, outdated kit. It might get them fitter too.

Yes, the new kit should be 1892-standard red jersey, blue knickers and blue stockings. No sponsor, no manufacturer logo - just get a local seamstress to knock them out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back