Kit for 24/25

Actually just did a deeper look into is, the 117 euro one is through the official club site - it has a a name on the Jersey.

Its actually 87 Euro on the Castore site and 64 euro for the kid one - thats some difference.

Dont get caught lids - though it may come up as GBP for yee as im in the Eurozone.
They put the prices for the shirts with names on first, and then when you scroll to page 5, after the mens and womens shirts with names on you get to the shirt on its own.

Find the pricing between Castore official and Everton direct stark mate on the Unit - sure one has a name and number on the back.

But 87 Euro to 117 Euro to me is stark in the difference - before you consider the pro. The club seem to be only doing that name and number option - certainly pushing it.

Yeah, to find the no-printing option you have to scroll (click) five pages to actually find it

So you're right there.

Clearly the printing is very lucrative for them

They put the prices for the shirts with names on first, and then when you scroll to page 5, after the mens and womens shirts with names on you get to the shirt on its own.

They've actually just updated the Everton direct site :lol: - its on page 1 now, the power of GOT!

Hello Everton commercial Dept!

£100 Lazer pressed badge!

Reality...

1000039239.jpg

They've actually just updated the Everton direct site :lol: - its on page 1 now, the power of GOT!

Hello Everton commercial Dept!

I had looked at the site on Wednesday and thought I saw it as €89. As if they were n`t trying to squeeze enough cash out of the fans already, putting the shirts with names on first could catch people out and have them fork out another 30 quid.

I had looked at the site on Wednesday and thought I saw it as €89. As if they were n`t trying to squeeze enough cash out of the fans already, putting the shirts with names on first could catch people out and have them fork out another 30 quid.

Absolutely mate if a youngster goes on it on their smart phone as well - we know which one they are picking.

From a structural/deal point of view its interesting the club are doing the numbered options and Castore are doing just the bare option, presuming thats part of the deal - maybe it always has been but never looked at it before.

Im a bit of a hypocrite in a away, ill bang on about Everton raising their commercial revenue and self sustaining models and on the other hand will want lids to save £30 quid on a shirt if they are kitting out their youngsters.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back