New Everton Stadium

Quick question chaps, when will the naming rights for the new stadium be open for bids & realistically how much could the club stand to recieve for this? With the disappointing news yesterday was just pondering various alternative routes of financial income for the club.

(That said I really wouldn't be surprised if we started the 25/26 season at the Toyota Bramley Moor Dock Stadium or something. There's definitely games being played with this loan debt, Moshman & TFG in my view)

Quick question chaps, when will the naming rights for the new stadium be open for bids & realistically how much could the club stand to recieve for this? With the disappointing news yesterday was just pondering various alternative routes of financial income for the club.

(That said I really wouldn't be surprised if we started the 25/26 season at the Toyota Bramley Moor Dock Stadium or something. There's definitely games being played with this loan debt, Moshman & TFG in my view)
I really don't see naming rights being granted while the club is still for sale.
The chance to procure naming rights would surely be seen as one of the benefits for any potential buyer.

I really don't see naming rights being granted while the club is still for sale.
The chance to procure naming rights would surely be seen as one of the benefits for any potential buyer.

Toyota deal was linked to Friedkin takeover wasn't it, can't see why they would still be interested. Could well be back to square one with that one too sadly.

Maybe its just me, but just noticed recently how the visual of the stadium will change for a night game, the black paneling between the brick work becomes illuminating and well not black, when the stadium is active.

1721474536988.png

Maybe its just me, but just noticed recently how the visual of the stadium will change for a night game, the black paneling between the brick work becomes illuminating and well not black, when the stadium is active.

View attachment 265324

I think that’s the 60k stadium design judging by the size of that entrance…..anyway I think the lights do penetrate the panelling as they as I don’t think it’s solid to block out the lights

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back