New Everton Stadium

Might be a daft point but all the seats going in are blue. On all the renders there is EFC, 1878 and Everton in white. Will they add those after do you think?
They confirmed they will stay blue until a sponsor is found. They said was no point putting them in and then having to remove it. I imagine once a sponsor is found, they will put the sponsor logo in somewhere and then add EFC or Everton etc somewhere else too.

Where's the away end going to be?
1000029961.jpg

Might be a daft point but all the seats going in are blue. On all the renders there is EFC, 1878 and Everton in white. Will they add those after do you think?
I think youre beautiful and would bum you vigorously.

There'll be no white seats until potential sponsors are sorted/announced and its then if they want that doing.

They said they won’t be doing anything like that until naming rights are sorted.

Not sure what difference that should make myself, never seen a sponsor on seats before.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back